4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Just when I start to think The Games here are getting stale, A game like this comes along and renews my faith.
I appreciate the amount of work and talent that goes into this.
thanks
OlecramID

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Just when I start to think The Games here are getting stale, A game like this comes along and renews my faith.
I appreciate the amount of work and talent that goes into this.
thanks
OlecramID
WOW! thank you so much for your words
I hope to be up to the challenge, but I will do my best not to disappoint you!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Dude.. this game really feels like a breath of fresh air!!
It surprised me that what I liked the most of the game are not the dames, but the MC. (y) Really good job.
La mejor de las suertes compadre. Saludos. :)

Reactions: olecramid

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Dude.. this game really feels like a breath of fresh air!!
It surprised me that what I liked the most of the game are not the dames, but the MC. (y) Really good job.
La mejor de las suertes compadre. Saludos. :)
Thank you! I must say that I love my ladies but I really like MC too, I tried to make him like a regular guy, with flaws and insecurities like everyone of us. He will learn and gain confidence, but he is not there yet...

Spanish (Gracias! Tengo que admitir que me encantan mis chicas, pero realmente me gusta el MC también. Traté de hacerlo como una persona normal, con fallas e inseguridades como cualquiera de nosotros. Va a ir aprendiendo y ganando confianza, pero todavia no esta del todo en ese lugar...
Un saludo!)

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
Looks like a solid game and those tags looks promising, no sandbox, no optional/forced ntr, no lesbians, how dare you not be mainstream?
I will hold off for afew updates though before diving in so there's much more to enjoy!
Good luck in your development.

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Looks like a solid game and those tags looks promising, no sandbox, no optional/forced ntr, no lesbians, how dare you not be mainstream?
I will hold off for afew updates though before diving in so there's much more to enjoy!
Good luck in your development.
Thank you!
Don't worry, there will be no NTR of any kind.
And sandbox games are fun when they are complete and you can play them without interruptions, but, at least for me, when I have to go back to a sandbox game after waiting a few months of an update, I don't remember anything!
I'm so lost that I don't feel like playing it anymore...
Of course there are exceptions, Treasure of Nadia for example, those guys update so quickly that I never have a problem remembering where I was in the history.
But in my case, no sandbox for my game...

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Really awesome...
Sex scene hot damn romantically....
So future expecting romantically and wildly...
Looking forward next updates...
Best of luck Dev...

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Really awesome...
Sex scene hot damn romantically....
So future expecting romantically and wildly...
Looking forward next updates...
Best of luck Dev...
I'm really happy that you like it!
I tried to make it romantic...
There will be both type of encounters. With some girls it will be romantic, beautiful and sweet, with others it will be just sex... You can't love everyone! ;)
Thank you for the wishes

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is duder wearing latex underwear? Kinky.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, not a bad opening chapter. Certainly refreshing to play as an actual adult for once.

I'm not crazy about the frequent scene changes to "MEANWHILE, ELSEWHERE" but can appreciate the desire to set up some of the main cast and their storylines before we get to meet them: For now it's hard to get that involved in characters the MC hasn't even met yet.

The game is very verbose, taking many screens to communicate what could have been told just as effectively through a few sentences. This may be a good or bad thing depending on the player: I certainly found myself clicking through a few of the MC's repetitive internal monologues when my eyes got tired of reading italics.

But as I said, not a bad start, will be interesting to see where the dev takes it from here.

Reactions: HansDampf788

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
IT says "the dialogue history is empty" . how you start ??? i can just reply now
I'm sorry, I don't understand your question...
The phrase "the dialogue history is empty" appears when you click on the history button in the quick bar and there is still no dialog to display. But I have no idea what that has to do with starting the game...
You just have to wait for the introduction and when the main menu appears choose "START" (o "COMENZAR" si estas jugando en español).
Maybe this is not what you mean, if you please give me a little more information I can try to help you better...

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
In other games where we play as the poor guy, we are called a pervert.
But here ...
And of course it's not about money and a fancy car :Kappa:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Very good start to the game. I like that we get snippets of future LI's lives before we meet them. Too often in games they do not have a life before meeting the MC and the first we see of them is one of those toe-to-head panning shots :BootyTime:. This will make our first encounter with them when we hit the road a lot more meaningful.

It may be just me, but before the reveal I was expecting a custom bike "American Chopper" style as our new mode of transport rather than a mature RV, hey what one man may call his "Second Half" another might think "Midlife Crisis." :LOL: Obviously, the RV makes much more sense and I'm pretty sure the armour plating and Chekov's shotgun is going to come into play down the road.

Good game, I'll be looking forward to future installments.

Reactions: Tumai and olecramid

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Very good start to the game. I like that we get snippets of future LI's lives before we meet them. Too often in games they do not have a life before meeting the MC and the first we see of them is one of those toe-to-head panning shots :BootyTime:. This will make our first encounter with them when we hit the road a lot more meaningful.

It may be just me, but before the reveal I was expecting a custom bike "American Chopper" style as our new mode of transport rather than a mature RV, hey what one man may call his "Second Half" another might think "Midlife Crisis." :LOL: Obviously, the RV makes much more sense and I'm pretty sure the armour plating and Chekov's shotgun is going to come into play down the road.

Good game, I'll be looking forward to future installments.
Thanks!
As I said before, I want each character to feel unique. They do not live for the MC, they have their personalities, their stories, their problems and their ways of being, like any of us.
I would like that their stories pick our interest and above all make us feel something for character (whatever it is).
Nothing screams "midlife crisis" more than a red convertible or custom bike, but MC is not going through a midlife crisis, he just realized that he is not happy, and that if he doesn't do something about it, he will never be.
With regard to the RV, each "gadget" that I presented and described has its motive. Time will tell, but I assure you they will have their use!

Reactions: Darkmetal

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
In other games where we play as the poor guy, we are called a pervert.
But here ...
And of course it's not about money and a fancy car :Kappa:
I really don't think just looking at someone can be considered creepy. I think it is the way of doing it that can result in that.
As Erika said, there is nothing wrong with just looking, the problem comes when you cross that line...
Nor do I think that, at least in this case, it is a matter of money. In other games, as you say, you spy on women in the bathroom or enter their rooms while they sleep or while they are changing. You try to see under their skirts or their shirts. That is creepy behavior. The only thing you did here was watch her closely as she passed by, maybe creepy, maybe not so much...

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
I really don't think just looking at someone can be considered creepy. I think it is the way of doing it that can result in that.
As Erika said, there is nothing wrong with just looking, the problem comes when you cross that line...
Nor do I think that, at least in this case, it is a matter of money. In other games, as you say, you spy on women in the bathroom or enter their rooms while they sleep or while they are changing. You try to see under their skirts or their shirts. That is creepy behavior. The only thing you did here was watch her closely as she passed by, maybe creepy, maybe not so much...
Come on, this is a reference to the courtship stereotype. If he's rich / cute, that's flirting. If he is poor / ugly, it is harassment. I needed to clarify that this is a humorous comment.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes