4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
I was wondering why I didn't see this on f95 after I found it on itch. I feel held out on.

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
I was wondering why I didn't see this on f95 after I found it on itch. I feel held out on.
Unfortunately it didn't appear on the "latest updates" page when I upgraded to version 0.1.1, that meant it didn't get much exposure, maybe that's why you missed it earlier.

Reactions: RaBuddy

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
This one is looking pretty good. I must say it is refreshing to have an MC that acts like an adult for a change, instead of a whiney rapey teenager. Well thought out characters, pretty girls and a unique and interesting story, not a whole lot more you can ask for in a first release. Looking forward to the next release!

Last edited:
Reactions: LionHeart 95

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
This one is looking pretty good. I must say it is refreshing to have an MC that acts like an adult for a change, instead of a whiney rapey teenager. Well thought out characters, pretty girls and a unique and interesting story, not a whole lot more you can ask for in a first release. Looking forward to the next release!
Hey Alex, thank you for your message, I'm glad you like the game.
I was aiming specifically to that. An MC who acts like a normal person and not like a fucking rapist or an idiot. If my characters feel human and manage to create a bond with the player, I 'm more than happy with the result.

Reactions: Alex5280

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
This one is looking pretty good. I must say it is refreshing to have an MC that acts like an adult for a change, instead of a whiney rapey teenager. Well, thought-out characters, pretty girls, and a unique and interesting story, not a whole lot more you can ask for in a first release. Looking forward to the next release!
Hey Alex, thank you for your message, I'm glad you like the game.
I was aiming specifically at that. An MC who acts like a normal person and not like a fucking rapist or an idiot. If my characters feel human and manage to create a bond with the player, I'm more than happy with the result.
The MC acting like an adult maybe but to be honest, while playing his thoughts got really annoying with him questioning himself if whatever is happening at that moment is happening.

The tour through the RV was longer than it needed to be.

My ranking of the girls by their look (don't know enough about them to rank them on their personality) is
Emily - Maggy - Jenny - Erika

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
The MC acting like an adult maybe but to be honest, while playing his thoughts got really annoying with him questioning himself if whatever is happening at that moment is happening.

The tour through the RV was longer than it needed to be.

My ranking of the girls by their look (don't know enough about them to rank them on their personality) is
Emily - Maggy - Jenny - Erika
Not all of us are confident in ourselves, there are many of us who doubt all the time and think and rethink things a thousand times. MC is that kind of guy. Maybe over time he will gain confidence, maybe not...
I think it was necessary to show the RV in detail, it will be one more protagonist during the next updates. Gadgets are going to play an important role and it seems to me that if I didn't present them correctly they would appear out of nowhere and it wouldn't make sense.

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Hello everyone, today marks one month of the release of TSH.
I want to thank everyone who played it and especially those who wrote comments, reviews and gave me feedback, either here or through the discord channel.
Of course I want to thank even more those who decided to support me on Patreon, for all of you, there is a small gift. So if you are one of them, please check my page. I hope you like it!
See you all in the next update!
In the meantime, keep telling me what you think

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hello everyone, today marks one month of the release of TSH.
I want to thank everyone who played it and especially those who wrote comments, reviews and gave me feedback, either here or through the discord channel.
Of course I want to thank even more those who decided to support me on Patreon, for all of you, there is a small gift. So if you are one of them, please check my page. I hope you like it!
See you all in the next update!
In the meantime, keep telling me what you think
Hi Olecramid!

Overall, I like the game - the idea and renders are great. However, the language needs work. You should look for someone to help you polish the English as right now it is a bit clumsy. Check in the recruiting forums to see if there is anyone willing to do it for free or for a game credit.

I look forward to seeing what happens next.

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Hi Olecramid!

Overall, I like the game - the idea and renders are great. However, the language needs work. You should look for someone to help you polish the English as right now it is a bit clumsy. Check in the recruiting forums to see if there is anyone willing to do it for free or for a game credit.

I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Hey MrFriendly,
Thanks a lot for the advice, I didn't know I can do that. I'll try it!!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hey MrFriendly,
Thanks a lot for the advice, I didn't know I can do that. I'll try it!!
Not a problem, if I wasn't busy I'd offer my own help but IRL is getting in my way. Hope you can find someone to help you polish the English and make this game even better. :)

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Not a problem, if I wasn't busy I'd offer my own help but IRL is getting in my way. Hope you can find someone to help you polish the English and make this game even better. :)
Yep, RL tends to get in the middle of everything! ;)
Don't worry, you've already helped me a lot with the info. I didn't even know that such forum existed. Thanks again.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'll amend my statement to "Helpful DESPITE being grouchy" then......
Thank you, that is technically correct, which is the best kind of correct.

I look forward to seeing where this game goes with improved English, I like the setup though I think the women are way too easy. I am happy that I can choose whether the MC fucks anyone (mine has not) though he will not stay that way. Just don't think my MC is the one night stand type of guy and he doesn't want any complications that will make it difficult to leave.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thank you, that is technically correct, which is the best kind of correct.

I look forward to seeing where this game goes with improved English, I like the setup though I think the women are way too easy. I am happy that I can choose whether the MC fucks anyone (mine has not) though he will not stay that way. Just don't think my MC is the one night stand type of guy and he doesn't want any complications that will make it difficult to leave.
I am always correct........my mom said so.....

Well, she will be a LI in the game so i don't think it will be a one night stand ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I am always correct........my mom said so.....

Well, she will be a LI in the game so i don't think it will be a one night stand ;)
Your mom? ;)

That's the other thing, the girl would just be baggage he brought along with him. If you are starting over, classic midlife crisis btw, why would you bring someone from your past with you. Even if it is a relatively new person she still knew you before...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Your mom? ;)

That's the other thing, the girl would just be baggage he brought along with him. If you are starting over, classic midlife crisis btw, why would you bring someone from your past with you. Even if it is a relatively new person she still knew you before...
Yes, my mom, what's it to ya'???

My reason? Did you SEE her?????

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
My reason? Did you SEE her?????
Yes, and?

Baggage is baggage no matter how pretty. If the MC is truly serious about starting over somewhere else then it makes no sense to take someone with you who knew you before the "restart".

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, and?

Baggage is baggage no matter how pretty. If the MC is truly serious about starting over somewhere else then it makes no sense to take someone with you who knew you before the "restart".
I'll amend YOUR statement to "Pretty is pretty no matter what baggage"!

And you never know when love will strike and when it does you gotta grab it by the cojones!!!

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes