4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Any news about update? No news on patreon since may 26.
Yes, sorry, I was working a lot.
v02 is almost finish. I don't want to say an specific day but I'm confident that I'll be able to release it before the end of the month.
It will be Patreon exclusive for a few days and then I will post it here.
I'm going to update my Patreon page today with the news and some extras

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Well, it's finally done.
Update 0.2 is online. As I said before, for now it's exclusive to Patreon but as soon as it is released I will post it here.
One thing to know, the animations are going to remain exclusive, it's my way of thanking the people who support me.
Beyond that, the game is totally enjoyable, in the free version, the animations were replaced by several still images.
Animations are not needed to enjoy the update, they are just an extra (also I'm not very good at doing them, so they are not wonderful), so no one is obliged to spend money to play the game.
But I think I have to do something extra for the people who helps me every month. If you are one of them, a million thanks and I hope you enjoy them!
For everyone else, in a few days I will update the main post with the new links, in the meantime, keep enjoying the incredible amount of excellent games that are in F95!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
New Release v0.2

Hello everyone!
The new version of the game is finally done.
This is now available for Erika's Fans and up tiers, but in a few days will be open for everybody!
The story continues, a new girl, Rachel, is finally here! I really love her and I hope you feel the same.
A really special thanks to PAT for helping me and fixing all my translations errors! You did a great job!!
Changelog v 0.2
  • 428 new renders
  • 9 animations
  • 1 new character
  • A whole new story!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
New Release v0.2

Hello everyone!
This is now available for Erika's Fans and up tiers, but in a few days will be open for everybody!
The story continues, a new girl, Rachel, is finally here! I really love her and I hope you feel the same.
A really special thanks to PAT for helping me and fixing all my translations errors! You did a great job!!
Changelog v 0.2
  • 428 new renders
  • 9 animations
  • 1 new character
  • A whole new story!
Ok, now I'm as giddy as a schoolgirl!!!

Reactions: olecramid

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
New Release v0.2

Hello everyone!
Changelog v 0.2
  • 428 new renders
  • 9 animations
  • 1 new character
  • A whole new story!
I took the weekend off, I wanted to play a couple of games that came out in the last 2 months and I didn't have the time to do it, but as of tomorrow I'll keep writing the next update. I have the plot in my head, but I have to write it and see if it turns out as I want. I will be attentive to the feedback I receive from this latest installment so I know if I am on the right track or have to change something. As always, any constructive criticism is welcome! Thanks for being here!

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Well, it's finally done.
Update 0.2 is online. As I said before, for now it's exclusive to Patreon but as soon as it is released I will post it here.
One thing to know, the animations are going to remain exclusive, it's my way of thanking the people who support me.
Beyond that, the game is totally enjoyable, in the free version, the animations were replaced by several still images.
Animations are not needed to enjoy the update, they are just an extra (also I'm not very good at doing them, so they are not wonderful), so no one is obliged to spend money to play the game.
But I think I have to do something extra for the people who helps me every month. If you are one of them, a million thanks and I hope you enjoy them!
For everyone else, in a few days I will update the main post with the new links, in the meantime, keep enjoying the incredible amount of excellent games that are in F95!
In my opinion removing animations from the public version of the game is not a good idea because unfortunately many people here may not like this idea and thus they will not even consider becoming your patrons and we know that it is often thanks to a community like here that many games have been successful and have found their future patrons.
Moreover prepare two different versions of the game it is also additional work for you and you still have no guarantee that someone will not share your game here in the version only for patrons because this is how this forum works, that games leak and someone who is a patron of the game usually shares it here.
There are other additional opportunities to reward your patrons (you can always see other devs what bonuses are offered to their patrons if you have no ideas yourself), such as additional special renders, early access to the game, etc.
We already had devs here who prepared two different versions of their game, including one that was cut or even censored for public access and most of them quickly gave up on this idea, among others for reasons that I described above.

Of course this is only my personal opinion and advice for you, which you do not have to take into account because in the end it is your game and you decide what to do.

I wish you of course good luck with your game.

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
In my opinion removing animations from the public version of the game is not a good idea because unfortunately many people here may not like this idea and thus they will not even consider becoming your patrons and we know that it is often thanks to a community like here that many games have been successful and have found their future patrons.
Moreover prepare two different versions of the game it is also additional work for you and you still have no guarantee that someone will not share your game here in the version only for patrons because this is how this forum works, that games leak and someone who is a patron of the game usually shares it here.
There are other additional opportunities to reward your patrons (you can always see other devs what bonuses are offered to their patrons if you have no ideas yourself), such as additional special renders, early access to the game, etc.
We already had devs here who prepared two different versions of their game, including one that was cut or even censored for public access and most of them quickly gave up on this idea, among others for reasons that I described above.

Of course this is only my personal opinion and advice for you, which you do not have to take into account because in the end it is your game and you decide what to do.

I wish you of course good luck with your game.
Hello Mario,
First of all, thank you so much for your inputs.
We all have our opinions and I thank you very much for sharing them with me.
On the one hand I tell you that I totally agree with much of what you say. I would love to make a single version of the game available to everyone, it's what I did in the first installment and I really believed that that was how all the others were going to be. But I had a problem. For 2 months of work I made 20 bucks. I'm not complaining, I'm just giving you my perspective. What's the problem with that? None, I will try to continue working, as long as possible, and doing my best no matter how much I earn for it, but I do believe that the people who believed in me and supported me and continue to do so deserve something extra. I have as rewards in some tiers extra renders and other things but I really want to give them something else. As I said in a previous post, animations are not necessary to enjoy the game, they are an extra. In the free version I replace them with still images in succession, which gives an idea of animation. Also, the animations are my weakest point, they don't have the quality that I would like and although I hope to be able to make them better and better, today I'm not at that point.
Regarding that someone can filter them, it is a possibility I don't deny it, and that is why each Patreon receives an exclusive link with the animations encoded for that person, if someone leaks them I will know exactly who it was and thus be able to take any action, although I really hope I don't have to get to that point.
Giving the animations to my Patreons is an extra way of thanking them. If someone only wants to harm me and decides to share them with everyone else, thus depriving me of the possibility that someone else can give me their support, the only thing that is going to achieve is that I will have to abandon the project. I really like what I do, I try to do the best I can in order to provide a quality product. The truth is that in order to continue doing it I need to try to increase the amount of money I collect per month and more than anything, I need to show the people who support me and trust me how much I appreciate their effort, especially in such difficult times like the ones we live in today, and giving them the animations is an extra way of thanking them.
Finally, I know that some people are not going to like my decision. They may not play my game anymore, they may give me bad reviews simply as revenge and not for what my game really is, anything can happen, but the truth is that if someone enjoy my game and can't or want to support me, which is totally understandable, they will also need to understand that they have no right to complain. They can continue enjoying it the way it is or they can leave it and play another of the thousands that are posted on this site, of which, as I said many times before, many are great quality.
I really hope everyone understand me, but if not, you have every right not to.
I apologize for the length of the post and the number of errors that it surely has.
I really hope to keep seeing you all here, but if not, I also wish you the best and that you find the game or games that are best for you and enjoy them even more.

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
"The chicken or the egg"?
Pleasing existing patrons with 'personal' content or getting more patrons with regular good updates.
Your reply is a clear statement. Nothing wrong with that.
I liked the first release and will tune in for updates. Becoming a patron is another level as there is a lot to choose from.
As long as you like what you're doing!

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
"The chicken or the egg"?
Pleasing existing patrons with 'personal' content or getting more patrons with regular good updates.
Your reply is a clear statement. Nothing wrong with that.
I liked the first release and will tune in for updates. Becoming a patron is another level as there is a lot to choose from.
As long as you like what you're doing!
You don't need to become a Patreon to enjoy the game, and I will not push anyone to do it.
If you want and can, great for me, if you don't it's ok too.
I played a lot of games and could never support the developer with money, so I don't expect anyone to be able to do it with me and even less would I make someone feel bad for not doing it. But I understood then and I understand now that it does not seem logical to want to have the same advantages as someone who does. It is my way of seeing it, I don't pretend that everyone shares it.
Regardless of how many people support me or how much money I get, I will continue to do my best for as long as I can, to make the best product that I am capable of. That is sure.

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Hey, i've downloaded and will test the game. I will say that it looks very good from the previews.
My recommendation right now would be to not have "multiple endings" since it complicate things with saves in Ren'py engine. And we all just want to unlock every scene anyway.
I'm a fan of classic RPG's story driven games, but it doesn't really work well with the current game engine.
I Think the best way to do a multiple story game here, is to have all content accessible in one playthrough with the understanding that one girl's storyline doesn't cross with another, and it can be made clearer with 4th wall breaking dialog prompts or something like that. Most games don't even have that, its just this tacit understanding that, unless there is some specific interaction between the girls and you, noone knows anything about what's going on.
The save games conundrum will get worse and worse as the game grows!

I'll will test the game now, hopefully my advice helps, cheers!

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Hey, i've downloaded and will test the game. I will say that it looks very good from the previews.
My recommendation right now would be to not have "multiple endings" since it complicate things with saves in Ren'py engine. And we all just want to unlock every scene anyway.
I'm a fan of classic RPG's story driven games, but it doesn't really work well with the current game engine.
I Think the best way to do a multiple story game here, is to have all content accessible in one playthrough with the understanding that one girl's storyline doesn't cross with another, and it can be made clearer with 4th wall breaking dialog prompts or something like that. Most games don't even have that, its just this tacit understanding that, unless there is some specific interaction between the girls and you, noone knows anything about what's going on.
The save games conundrum will get worse and worse as the game grows!

I'll will test the game now, hopefully my advice helps, cheers!
Hi Urk,
Thanks a lot for your feedback.
I hope to hear more from you once you finish v.0.1.1
I have no idea what the problem with the saves is, but I will look into it.
I can tell you however that to make the multi-path issue a little easier, you can name the save games. You have to activate that option manually within the options menu.
I also tell you that the gallery is fully unlockable, so if you choose a path that does not open all the possibilities, you can see what you "missed" at any time you want and without replaying the game, regardless of whether you have the points required to unlock the scene or previously seen in-game.
These two options are precisely to make it easier for everyone to play the way they want without worrying what they may be missing.
Beyond all this, I will take into account what you say. As of today, you don't have too many extra paths unless you've chosen not to want to have anything to do with Erika.

Reactions: Jesl75 and v1900
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes