4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
I played through what has been released and I enjoyed it. I'd ask for an older LI to be included as well as the bevy of younger women that are present so far.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Question is the RV alive? best wing man ever LOL, I’m not sure if the conversation is low because of possible spoilers or what do you say to great work. I want to talk about a lot but it will spoil it for others,

I will say I think I see a pattern already. Of what the girls will be for the MC. It was way to obvious the girl was going to interact with our MC no one else there! I find that is a flaw most games have they use manikins or no one for background people. highly successful games add real characters for background it be a shame if all his meetings and conversations are without background people. this comment is no concern at this time you do well with script to set the stage just hope it won’t be your go to. Sorry yep more render work time

But man olecramid I really like having the older looking MC and the renders do him well as I do the ladies I missed a bit of Emily this version you promised to not leave her but not in 2? sad sad face.

Reactions: olecramid

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Question is the RV alive? best wing man ever LOL, I’m not sure if the conversation is low because of possible spoilers or what do you say to great work. I want to talk about a lot but it will spoil it for others,

I will say I think I see a pattern already. Of what the girls will be for the MC. It was way to obvious the girl was going to interact with our MC no one else there! I find that is a flaw most games have they use manikins or no one for background people. highly successful games add real characters for background it be a shame if all his meetings and conversations are without background people. this comment is no concern at this time you do well with script to set the stage just hope it won’t be your go to. Sorry yep more render work time

But man olecramid I really like having the older looking MC and the renders do him well as I do the ladies I missed a bit of Emily this version you promised to not leave her but not in 2? sad sad face.
Hey Lionheart,
Most people here didn't have the chance to play the update yet.
It's Patreon exclusive for a few more days.
I will try to be as spoiler free as possible.
The RV is awesome! You have to thank it later, it has a big role to play yet...
Don't worry, I will put extras on scene when needed, but that particular scene is empty for a reason...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm glad you enjoy the update! After it's release here, maybe you can tell me more of your thoughts, everything helps to get better!

Reactions: RaBuddy

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What the hell!? Was that it? I want more!!! Damn that was a good update! I love Rachel, she's a very interesting character, i'm guessing she's gonna be one of the main LI's? And thank god you kept Erika, she's a wise woman (with a killer body). Maggie's scene at the hospital was very interesting,

Fantastic work!

Now stop reading random posts on the internet and get back to work on the next update!!:love:

Reactions: olecramid

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
What the hell!? Was that it? I want more!!! Damn that was a good update! I love Rachel, she's a very interesting character, i'm guessing she's gonna be one of the main LI's? And thank god you kept Erika, she's a wise woman (with a killer body). Maggie's scene at the hospital was very interesting,

Fantastic work!

Now stop reading random posts on the internet and get back to work on the next update!!:love:
Well, we already talked on the discord channel, but I will answer here too, for the sake of others.
First and most important, I'm really glad that you enjoy the update!
I will post it here tomorrow.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes