4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Great update, you have a way of making your characters likeable, even the MC it´s an OK guy, hope to see more of this VN.

Buen trabajo man, cada vez mejoras mas tu forma de contar la historia y la calidad de tus renders.
Hey Norman,
Thanks a lot for your words! I'm really glad that you enjoyed it!
The most important thing that I want to transmit is the love for my characters, if I can make everyone feel just a little of it, I'm more than happy!

Trato de ir mejorando un poco siempre... prestar mas atención, aprender mas... por eso es importante el feedback para mi
Gracias por notarlo!!!

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
OlecramID, I'll try your game tomorrow. I've been hearing good stuff about it, and you can never have enough redheads!!!!
;))
I'm in the middle of yours and I'm loving it, but I already told you that I will not said anything until I finished it, so...
And of course, you CAN'T ever have enough redheads! They are just the best!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mr.Mister

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
NNOOOOOO!!! Dagnabbit! Sunnuva, mother-- that's what I get for--WHY?! Why didn't I just--that's not even how you--ooooohhh!! That makes me so--BAAARrrgh!
---The Second Half of this angry seemingly mindless rant will be back after I play the actual game.---
---I don't want to be too hasty.---
I'll be waiting for the second part of the post, because the first one it's really cryptic! haha

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Any android port?
I wanna check this game out!
I'm sorry, I tried to make it for android but I failed... I need to research more on how to do it properly...
I believe the problem is with my custom buttons...
Maybe someone who is better than me will make a port... in the meantime maybe you can try joiplay, as Mr.Mister suggested...

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Blown away. Monster start.. awesome writing only matched by the splendiferous renders.. Too soon to rate it out of ten.. but definitely two thumbs up!
And being blown away continues to trend.. Really good story premise, renders, writing. Honestly this one has a great shot at being a runaway hit as it grows. My takeaway from this update? Next time I order a burger I'm going with a milkshake and not a soda.

Tip my hat to the DEV as I kick back in my chair with a big sh*t eating grin on my face.

PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
First I love this game

Second any hints as to the perfect route with Erika? can't seem to get the assplay/anal option

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I'll be waiting for the second part of the post, because the first one it's really cryptic! haha
Okay, so, I've been on the fence about making my own AVN for a while now. I have several ideas, and some of them I've actually written scripts for the first act. One of them is a game called, "The Second Half."
So, I'm cursing myself out for second guessing myself and not just going ahead and doing it, meanwhile someone else has a game just starting that uses the same title! But, it's not really that big a deal. There's lots of titles that have been used more than once in games, movies, books, and everything else. It just reminded me that I should make a decision already.
Oddly enough, you are actually using the phrase very differently than me. In my idea, it's a reference to the saying, "they tie it all together in the second half." My game idea is more about a guy tying up the loose ends of his past. So, pretty much the opposite of your game!
I'm just after the part where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was wracking my brain trying to see if I know Buffy well enough to remember what scene that is on the TV (I think it's from the musical, when everyone is blaming Dawn, because they think she summoned the dancing demon. Yeah, I've seen it more than once. So sue me.)
Anyway, your game seems great so far! Yeah, there are some small issues with grammar and punctuation, but overall the English is pretty darn good compared to a lot of what we see around here. I'm really enjoying playing it, so I'm glad I spotted it. I hope it does well for you.
EDIT: and now I see his new "vehichle," lol. I love it.

Reactions: olecramid

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
I'm sorry, I tried to make it for android but I failed... I need to research more on how to do it properly...
I believe the problem is with my custom buttons...
Maybe someone who is better than me will make a port... in the meantime maybe you can try joiplay, as Mr.Mister suggested...
Oh no please don't apologize! Haha if anyone else can upload it,that would be fine. i honestly just want to test this seemingly gorgeous game, I'm a sucker for them haha. I appreciate you for trying! :love:

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes