4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Wonderful ! You just need to work on better animations and this will be a big hit. Congrats :love:
Hey Synge,
I know! I need to improve my animations. It's a weak spot... I'm trying to be better but it's not coming easy to me, but don't you worry, I will keep trying until they are what I want!

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
damned.
I currently have over 60 games waiting for updates and 12 still on hold ...
But I can't miss this, with redhead's, romance and what it seems like a good story there is all what's need.

The download is running and you have moved up to first place in the queue.
I'm really glad to hear that!
Please let me know what you think after you play it!!

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Changed the text font. Why are the renders so dark?
Except for the renders that are a bit darker on purpose, I don't see the rest that way...
Maybe it's your monitor settings? Does this happen to anyone else? Please let me know...

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Can't wait to get into it, about how much game time is here now? Hoping I'll have time after work but game time during the week is limited! Scratching my head as to how I missed this before.
I can't speak for everyone, but it took me 3 to 4 hours to complete the game, of course that is if you read the texts and pay attention to the story... Maybe it's faster for you, I don't really know...
But don't rush it, play a little when you can and resume it later, it's not a race! enjoy the trip!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: fishbrain

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
A quick question for DEV, as only he knows where he wants to go with the story.

Is it recommendable to start a separate path for each woman, or can we concentrate on all of them at the same time without our actions costing us dearly later?
Hello!
I will answer your question as an spoiler just in case...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Of course she won't :rolleyes: Age is not just numbers and there is no way a 19 years old girl could be happy with a 45 years olg dude. Stop dreaming my friend.
But our new best dev is a smart one. His idea of a rich man (who cares about money problems in an adult game ?) who wants to live a new life and bought a house-on-wheels is brilliant. Then he can meet people on the road, get some adventures (in french, an "adventure" also means an "affair" ...) and he don't need to end with a boring harem. I would love it !
First of all thanks for the "new best dev" thing!
You're right, age is not just a number, but this is a game at the end of the day, and fantasies can come true.
Rachel is going to play an important role in your new journey. Of course you will have the possibility to go further with her or not, but if you want it, it will be possible.
Beyond that, as you say, you will meet MANY more women along the way, although the vast majority will be a thing of the moment...
As I said many times before, we are just beginning the journey, enjoy it...
Finally, having made MC have money was specifically for what you said, I did not want to worry about him having to work or see where to get money... I want to tell a story, enjoy the characters and above all not waste anyone's time, MC doesn't have to worry about money, so neither do we, more time to enjoy the rest!

Feb 11, 2018
The Second Half [v0.2] [OlecramID] Unofficial Android

Size - 227.63 MB

Download - -
*Walkthrough Mod Included*
*Thanks to FED_ for Walkthrough Mod*

* Quick Menu is at the top right corner of the screen *
Allow storage permission for persistent saves - meaning saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game
* This is a compressed android port *

You can reach me at Or at my team

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Great 2nd update, cant wait for the mc meeting maggie
Some mc pov renders during hot scenes would be nice, for instance when the blonde jerks you, that scene begged for a render from mc's pov
Hello Dacris, how are you?
Maggie story will develop a bit longer before she meet MC, but don't worry I will not make you wait a lot!
You are right about the POV scenes, and that particular one has a POV view, the thing is that is an animation and it's part of the Patreon exclusive, at least for now... sorry about that
I will try to make the new ones with different cameras for the free version as well and not just with animations...

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
The Second Half [v0.2] [OlecramID] Unofficial Android

Size - 227.63 MB

Download - - Mega
*Walkthrough Mod Included*
*Thanks to FED_ for Walkthrough Mod*

* Quick Menu is at the top right corner of the screen *
Allow storage permission for persistent saves - meaning saves will remain intact even after uninstalling the game
* This is a compressed android port *

You can reach me at Or at my team
Thanks a lot for this!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sucre Abernathy

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
she's not present in the main menu of the game that's why i thought she's a side girl but i really liked her and was hoping her to be one of the main girls. Thanks
I didn't want to make an spoiler, that is why she is not there, but now that the update is online I will wait a little longer so more people can play it without much clue, and then change the banner...

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I can't speak for everyone, but it took me 3 to 4 hours to complete the game, of course that is if you read the texts and pay attention to the story... Maybe it's faster for you, I don't really know...
But don't rush it, play a little when you can and resume it later, it's not a race! enjoy the trip!!!
Oh wow that's awesome for only two updates in! I'm a big fan of story driven games, I'll have to get a quick taste tonight!

Reactions: olecramid

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Great start Dev! Damn fine job(y) Loved the story and the models, Rachel especially, she is close to perfect:love:
Look forward to the next chapter in the story!

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
Oh wow that's awesome for only two updates in! I'm a big fan of story driven games, I'll have to get a quick taste tonight!
You'll love it. Thanks for the list ; I see we have similar taste ; then I'll try the ones I still don't have (y)

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Thanks for the clarification. So possible harem ending then?
You will have an option for that path
My idea is to let everyone choose the path that they want. If you want to pursue one of the girls, please do that, if you prefer multiple of them, I will give you that option too.
But of course, it will not be the same story.
My main objective is to make a romantic story and you can't have really romance if you have 5 girlfriends, but that doesn't mean that you will have less fun in either path...
For now, enjoy your single life!

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
maybe i´m not the first one saying this but the way this girls character is, it would be the coolset to make it a open harem story where he fell in love with all of them and vice versa...so everyone would be happy at the end....the next is if you play a game 1 time till end why play again???? thats what i never get in all this multiple ending thing....seen 1 ending , delete and go to the next vn....and how long will it take till you have all updates to play every ending??? but the start was interessting...lets see if you can hold this flow... and all good luck (y)

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes