4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
And of course, you CAN'T ever have enough redheads! They are just the best!
damned.
I currently have over 60 games waiting for updates and 12 still on hold ...
But I can't miss this, with redhead's, romance and what it seems like a good story there is all what's need.

The download is running and you have moved up to first place in the queue.

Last edited:
Reactions: olecramid

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
It's not just the looks!
Can't wait to get into it, about how much game time is here now? Hoping I'll have time after work but game time during the week is limited! Scratching my head as to how I missed this before.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
What a beautiful game! This has certainly become my new favourite. I like that the MC doubts and overthinks and is trying to get away from it. I have the same issue. Therefore, no other MCs could I relate to but this one. Best of luck to the dev.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I didn't have much expectations from this one and i fucking loved it. Great renders and a great story about adventure and exploring. What's great is MC don't think from what's between his legs. Looking forward to the next update. Oh, I hope rachel is here to stay.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
A quick question for DEV, as only he knows where he wants to go with the story.

Is it recommendable to start a separate path for each woman, or can we concentrate on all of them at the same time without our actions costing us dearly later?

Synge

Mar 7, 2018
Oh, I hope rachel is here to stay.
Of course she won't :rolleyes: Age is not just numbers and there is no way a 19 years old girl could be happy with a 45 years olg dude. Stop dreaming my friend.
But our new best dev is a smart one. His idea of a rich man (who cares about money problems in an adult game ?) who wants to live a new life and bought a house-on-wheels is brilliant. Then he can meet people on the road, get some adventures (in french, an "adventure" also means an "affair" ...) and he don't need to end with a boring harem. I would love it !

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Great 2nd update, cant wait for the mc meeting maggie
Some mc pov renders during hot scenes would be nice, for instance when the blonde jerks you, that scene begged for a render from mc's pov

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Great!
Wonderfull girl and one of the first stories i even try to follow.
Very curious about the future updates.
May there be any.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Excellent beginning. Renders are high quality. Girls are attractive. Story is well written. Really enjoyable to play. Thanks very much.

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
And being blown away continues to trend.. Really good story premise, renders, writing. Honestly this one has a great shot at being a runaway hit as it grows. My takeaway from this update? Next time I order a burger I'm going with a milkshake and not a soda.

Tip my hat to the DEV as I kick back in my chair with a big sh*t eating grin on my face.
Thanks for the comment!
I'm glad that you liked it and still being blown away!!!
I will try my best for that sensation not to go anywhere...
I never ate a hamburger with a milkshake, in my country it is not something normal... but I liked the idea and if it makes me meet someone like Rachel, sign me up!

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
First I love this game

Second any hints as to the perfect route with Erika? can't seem to get the assplay/anal option
Hey PervySage,
How are you?
I saw a post after yours that someone make a walkthrough, I will pin it on the first page, maybe you can try that... but I can give you a hint...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Okay, so, I've been on the fence about making my own AVN for a while now. I have several ideas, and some of them I've actually written scripts for the first act. One of them is a game called, "The Second Half."
So, I'm cursing myself out for second guessing myself and not just going ahead and doing it, meanwhile someone else has a game just starting that uses the same title! But, it's not really that big a deal. There's lots of titles that have been used more than once in games, movies, books, and everything else. It just reminded me that I should make a decision already.
Oddly enough, you are actually using the phrase very differently than me. In my idea, it's a reference to the saying, "they tie it all together in the second half." My game idea is more about a guy tying up the loose ends of his past. So, pretty much the opposite of your game!
I'm just after the part where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was wracking my brain trying to see if I know Buffy well enough to remember what scene that is on the TV (I think it's from the musical, when everyone is blaming Dawn, because they think she summoned the dancing demon. Yeah, I've seen it more than once. So sue me.)
Anyway, your game seems great so far! Yeah, there are some small issues with grammar and punctuation, but overall the English is pretty darn good compared to a lot of what we see around here. I'm really enjoying playing it, so I'm glad I spotted it. I hope it does well for you.
EDIT: and now I see his new "vehichle," lol. I love it.
I'm sorry I "stole" your title... but if you want to hear good news, I also spent a long time before deciding to try to make my own game... I can tell you that it is much more difficult than it seems, especially if you do everything alone, but at the same time it is very rewarding! So jump in the pool, give your best effort and the best of luck to you!
Regarding Buffy, it's the best show I saw in my youth, I really love it and that is why I chose it as the background for my render... so don't worry about having seen it too many times, you are not the only one! (I even have the soundtrack of that chapter and I listen to it often...)
I hope you finish the update and tell me your final thoughts...

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Oh no please don't apologize! Haha if anyone else can upload it,that would be fine. i honestly just want to test this seemingly gorgeous game, I'm a sucker for them haha. I appreciate you for trying! :love:
If no one makes a port, I will try again and see if I can make it work!

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Why do you end it so soon? it was just getting good :(
Hi Lilsmkr,
Sorry about that... I had to cut the update in half so it come out sooner...
It took me a lot more time that I expected, I will try to make the next one quicker.
Let's see how it goes...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostly
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes