4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Any chance to get a comparison for non-animation vs animation version?
Really, don't worry about the animations! They are not WOW. I'm not the best at doing them, I tried to improve but I'm far from what I would like...
They are more for thanking people and doing some extra for them...
But if you really want I can see how to show some to you...

Vidsa2

Feb 17, 2020

Any chance to get a comparison for non-animation vs animation version?
Great second chapter!!! I loved the animations, in my opinion they're worth the money.
Besides, the important thing is to support the project to continue growing.

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020

Great second chapter!!! I loved the animations, in my opinion they're worth the money.
Besides, the important thing is to support the project to continue growing.
Hey Vidsa2,
Thanks for your words and your support.
Like I said many times before, if you want to support me because you like what I do, great! I will really appreciate it, but if you just want to "buy" the animations, don't do it!
You don't need them, they are just an extra.
Beyond that, below you can see a gif of a piece of an animation, just to give you an idea.
Of course it's a SPOILER!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like I said, it's just a bonus as part of a huge "thank you", nothing more!

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hey Vidsa2,
Thanks for your words and your support.
Like I said many times before, if you want to support me because you like what I do, great! I will really appreciate it, but if you just want to "buy" the animations, don't do it!
You don't need them, they are just an extra.
Beyond that, below you can see a gif of a piece of an animation, just to give you an idea.
Of course it's a SPOILER!

Like I said, it's just a bonus as part of a huge "thank you", nothing more!
Looks like he's trying to rip her head off :KEK:

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Compadre Olecramid... me encanta la forma en que estas contando la historia! Me gusta el detalle que tienes con el lenguaje corporal de los personajes y que se sienten tridimensionales.. si entiendes a lo que me refiero..
Este es uno de los pocos juegos que no me aburre el monologo interior del protagonista, de hecho lo siento super cercano jajaja, creo que debe ser las dudas existenciales que tenemos muchos... jajaja
Lo único que lamento/temo es que después de conocer e intimar con los personajes que encontraremos en el camino nos despidamos de ellos para no verlos hasta mucho después; es un poco egoísta y entiendo que igual de eso va parte del juego, pero aun así... la culpa es tuya por hacer personajes tan queribles e interesantes jajaja
Si mi situación económica estuviera mejor no dudaría en apoyarte, lamentablemente covid no ha sido muy amable en mi campo laboral, así que lo mas que puedo hacer por usted es dejarle mis mas sinceras felicitaciones por el juego que estas creando y que sigas así no más compa!(y)
Le deseo de verdad toda la suerte y el éxito con este proyecto! ;)

Dude, I like the way you are telling the story! I like how you use the posture of the characters and that they dont feel flat in the way they are.
This is one of the games that I really enjoy reading the thought of the MC.
I wish the female characters that we meet can travel with us, but I feel that more than one we are just going to spend time one or two days in game and move on.
Great game dude!! Wish you luck!!

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Compadre Olecramid... me encanta la forma en que estas contando la historia! Me gusta el detalle que tienes con el lenguaje corporal de los personajes y que se sienten tridimensionales.. si entiendes a lo que me refiero..
Este es uno de los pocos juegos que no me aburre el monologo interior del protagonista, de hecho lo siento super cercano jajaja, creo que debe ser las dudas existenciales que tenemos muchos... jajaja
Lo único que lamento/temo es que después de conocer e intimar con los personajes que encontraremos en el camino nos despidamos de ellos para no verlos hasta mucho después; es un poco egoísta y entiendo que igual de eso va parte del juego, pero aun así... la culpa es tuya por hacer personajes tan queribles e interesantes jajaja
Si mi situación económica estuviera mejor no dudaría en apoyarte, lamentablemente covid no ha sido muy amable en mi campo laboral, así que lo mas que puedo hacer por usted es dejarle mis mas sinceras felicitaciones por el juego que estas creando y que sigas así no más compa!(y)
Le deseo de verdad toda la suerte y el éxito con este proyecto! ;)

Dude, I like the way you are telling the story! I like how you use the posture of the characters and that they dont feel flat in the way they are.
This is one of the games that I really enjoy reading the thought of the MC.
I wish the female characters that we meet can travel with us, but I feel that more than one we are just going to spend time one or two days in game and move on.
Great game dude!! Wish you luck!!
Hey Mpkstroff!
¿Cómo va todo?
Gracias por los comentarios. La verdad es que me esfuerzo bastante por tratar que los personajes se sientan asi. Me alegro que se note!
Ya lo dije antes, pero lo repito, yo tengo esas dudas que muestra MC y creo que muchos de nosotros somos de esa manera. Como todo, te puede gustar o no...
Por el tema plata, tranquilo! La situacion esta muy mal para todos. Es totalmente entendible, mas alla de eso, espero realmente que se mejore para vos!

Hey Mpkstroff!
How are you?
Thanks for the feedback. The truth is that I make my best effort to try to make the characters feel that way. I'm glad it shows!
I already said it before, but I repeat it, I have those doubts that MC shows and I think that many of us are that way. Like everything, you may like it or not...
As for the money issue, don't worry! The situation is very bad for everyone. It's totally understandable, beyond that, I really hope it gets better for you!

Reactions: Mpkstroff

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
The English grammar could use a little bit of work, I recommend that the dev look at the recruitment and services section of the forum and pick up someone to edit the grammar for free. Think the game has a lot of potential otherwise!

Reactions: antianti

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
olecramid

Personally removing the animations from "public version" does not bother me too much, scenes with good dialog and "plot" can be quite erotic with just images too, animations can enhance that but that is not always true but that also means it goes both ways ... it can sometimes make things worse. Anyway i was just curious, nothing more so with that said, the animations that are in v0.1 are not bad at all but now that there won't be any i guess my rating will have to be adjusted a bit. :rolleyes:

I'm far more interested in good story, unique characters and the choices we the player have. These three alone can make or break these kind of erotic games.

Ok now when it come to this latest update...

ps What happened here, her left shoulder looks dislocated ouch! :eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: driverman

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
olecramid

Personally removing the animations from "public version" does not bother me too much, scenes with good dialog and "plot" can be quite erotic with just images too, animations can enhance that but that is not always true but that also means it goes both ways ... it can sometimes make things worse. Anyway i was just curious, nothing more so with that said, the animations that are in v0.1 are not bad at all but now that there won't be any i guess my rating will have to be adjusted a bit. :rolleyes:

I'm far more interested in good story, unique characters and the choices we the player have. These three alone can make or break these kind of erotic games.

Dislocation fetish, don't kinkshame!

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Great update, you have a way of making your characters likeable, even the MC it´s an OK guy, hope to see more of this VN.

Buen trabajo man, cada vez mejoras mas tu forma de contar la historia y la calidad de tus renders.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
NNOOOOOO!!! Dagnabbit! Sunnuva, mother-- that's what I get for--WHY?! Why didn't I just--that's not even how you--ooooohhh!! That makes me so--BAAARrrgh!
---The Second Half of this angry seemingly mindless rant will be back after I play the actual game.---
---I don't want to be too hasty.---

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
olecramid

I will try to answer to a few of this things, but I don't want to say too much...
Just in case, I will mark it as spoiler...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes