4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'll amend YOUR statement to "Pretty is pretty no matter what baggage"!

And you never know when love will strike and when it does you gotta grab it by the cojones!!!
Lust =/= love. Yeah sure, she is hot. Doesn't make it love, just means she looks good. Doesn't even mean she is a good fuck, the number of hot girls who are bad at sex is higher than people realize. Obviously not in these games where every Love Interest is a unicorn.

Regardless, I want the MC to leave her and everyone else in the past so he can move onto his life as a high priced gigolo ;)

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
TLDR: seen some posts about no incest, his Itch.io page says "not planned: Incest, Rape or NTR"

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
I'll amend YOUR statement to "Pretty is pretty no matter what baggage"!

And you never know when love will strike and when it does you gotta grab it by the cojones!!!
Lust =/= love. Yeah sure, she is hot. Doesn't make it love, just means she looks good. Doesn't even mean she is a good fuck, the number of hot girls who are bad at sex is higher than people realize. Obviously not in these games where every Love Interest is a unicorn.

Regardless, I want the MC to leave her and everyone else in the past so he can move onto his life as a high priced gigolo ;)
Wow, I was working a lot this last days on the game and somehow I missed all this discussion.
To be honest, when I wrote the script, Erika was going to be a one night stand, the perfect ending to the first episode and to the life MC was leaving behind.
The problem was the damn date. While writing it I fell in love with her and I knew at that moment that I was not going to be able to leave her behind.
But don't worry, I had to rethink much of Chapter 2 to make a logical transition. I rewrote the dialogues, remade the "farewell" scenes, and I think I accomplished something that is going to make you both happy.
Wait a bit for v.02, and then tell me what you think!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wow, I was working a lot this last days on the game and somehow I missed all this discussion.
To be honest, when I wrote the script, Erika was going to be a one night stand, the perfect ending to the first episode and to the life MC was leaving behind.
The problem was the damn date. While writing it I fell in love with her and I knew at that moment that I was not going to be able to leave her behind.
But don't worry, I had to rethink much of Chapter 2 to make a logical transition. I rewrote the dialogues, remade the "farewell" scenes, and I think I accomplished something that is going to make you both happy.
I doubt you're gonna make that old grouch happy ;)

But seriously, i get that you fell in love with her and want to keep her (THANK GOD!). Some things are hard to let go of....

For my part I have no doubt you will nail how she stays in the story, as for MrFriendly, you'll have to work a little harder to please him i'm afraid :)

• Haha
Reactions: v1900 and olecramid

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020

But seriously, i get that you fell in love with her and want to keep her (THANK GOD!). Some things are hard to let go of....

For my part I have no doubt you will nail how she stays in the story, as for MrFriendly, you'll have to work a little harder to please him i'm afraid :)
Thanks for the vote of confidence, I hope I don't disappoint you. Don't worry, I think I did pretty well. Obviously I had to write it for it to make sense from both MC and Erika's way of being. MrFriendly was right, MC is not the kind of guy (at least so far) to have one night stands, so there would be no logic, the next morning, to pretend nothing happened, but I also didn't want to leave him tied to a relationship so soon in the story... So taking all that into account I wrote what I think is the "best" option, staying true to the MC way of being.
Just a quick note to MrFriendly, I do not intend to tell you how to play, the fun of my game is that each one will be able to choose their path to a certain point, but if you really chose not to go further with Erika, I would rethink it. Erika is going to be a more than interesting part of the story and I assure you that the way I solved the day after is not going to leave you with a taste of the ballast of the life that you are trying to leave behind... that said, obviously, is your "life" so, decide whatever you think is best and enjoy the game!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Thanks for the vote of confidence, I hope I don't disappoint you. Don't worry, I think I did pretty well. Obviously I had to write it for it to make sense from both MC and Erika's way of being. MrFriendly was right, MC is not the kind of guy (at least so far) to have one night stands, so there would be no logic, the next morning, to pretend nothing happened, but I also didn't want to leave him tied to a relationship so soon in the story... So taking all that into account I wrote what I think is the "best" option, staying true to the MC way of being.
Just a quick note to MrFriendly, I do not intend to tell you how to play, the fun of my game is that each one will be able to choose their path to a certain point, but if you really chose not to go further with Erika, I would rethink it. Erika is going to be a more than interesting part of the story and I assure you that the way I solved the day after is not going to leave you with a taste of the ballast of the life that you are trying to leave behind... that said, obviously, is your "life" so, decide whatever you think is best and enjoy the game!
Well, you started this VN on a REALLY high note so i have full confidence in you ;)

I'm obviously not gonna speak for MrFriendly but I think you have peaked his interest with this post :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: olecramid

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

Well I suspect that if Erika ends up as the MC's manager (she can not be a pimp she is classy like that ;)) in his gigolo endeavor and the RV is renamed the Slammin' Wagon, MrFriendly will be pleased. Heck I would play that too. :ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I discussed the whole idea with my wife and we agreed that if you are trying to leave your old life behind taking someone from your old life with you isn't going to make the transition easy. You can't be in love after one brief day (neither of us believe in love at first sight or destined love) so what if she gives up her life, moves with the MC, and the relationship doesn't work out? She gave up everything on a whim and now is stuck with the MC wherever they end up.

Me? Happy? Why the fuck would I do that? Sounds like a bunch of preplanning, a ton of unnecessary city permits, and too high of an energy expenditure for too low a reward...

We haven't met the other love interests yet, Ericka may be the least interesting of them all. What happens when the MC realizes he'd rather be with someone else and she's stranded with him? Is the player/MC stuck with Ericka now that he decided to bring her with him?

As I said above... Also, iirc Ericka had just started her job so she's throwing all of what she has away to go with the MC on his "reinventing" of himself? When you say I should rethink my decision it sounds like you've created a contrived reason for her to be included in the rest of the game if a player doesn't choose to be with her. Unfortunate because there's really no logical reason I can see for her to go with the MC if the player chose not to have a one night stand with her/start a relationship. I am sure it would be a lot of work for you to cut out an entire route involving Ericka if player's decided to not romance/fuck her, considering we haven't met the other Love Interests and this isn't a harem game I just didn't want to lock the MC down to one character so early. Which taking Ericka with him felt like it would involve.

Well, you started this VN on a REALLY high note so i have full confidence in you ;)

I'm obviously not gonna speak for MrFriendly but I think you have peaked his interest with this post :)
We shall see, tbh I am even more skeptical now than I was before...

And HP it is piqued. <---Me being a nitpicking douche.

Though my interest may have unfortunately peaked with the previous update, I will have to play episode two when available to make up my mind.

Well I suspect that if Erika ends up as the MC's manager (she can not be a pimp she is classy like that ;)) in his gigolo endeavor and the RV is renamed the Slammin' Wagon, MrFriendly will be pleased. Heck I would play that too. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That would be fucking amazing!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I discussed the whole idea with my wife and we agreed that if you are trying to leave your old life behind taking someone from your old life with you isn't going to make the transition easy. You can't be in love after one brief day (neither of us believe in love at first sight or destined love) so what if she gives up her life, moves with the MC, and the relationship doesn't work out? She gave up everything on a whim and now is stuck with the MC wherever they end up.

Me? Happy? Why the fuck would I do that? Sounds like a bunch of preplanning, a ton of unnecessary city permits, and too high of an energy expenditure for too low a reward...

We haven't met the other love interests yet, Ericka may be the least interesting of them all. What happens when the MC realizes he'd rather be with someone else and she's stranded with him? Is the player/MC stuck with Ericka now that he decided to bring her with him?

As I said above... Also, iirc Ericka had just started her job so she's throwing all of what she has away to go with the MC on his "reinventing" of himself? When you say I should rethink my decision it sounds like you've created a contrived reason for her to be included in the rest of the game if a player doesn't choose to be with her. Unfortunate because there's really no logical reason I can see for her to go with the MC if the player chose not to have a one night stand with her/start a relationship. I am sure it would be a lot of work for you to cut out an entire route involving Ericka if player's decided to not romance/fuck her, considering we haven't met the other Love Interests and this isn't a harem game I just didn't want to lock the MC down to one character so early. Which taking Ericka with him felt like it would involve.

Though my interest may have unfortunately peaked with the previous update, I will have to play episode two when available to make up my mind.

As stated, hard to please :)

Reactions: MrFriendly

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

Shit you reminded me that this is not a harem game. In my denial I had to double check the tags and then cry in a corner. Wasted potential I'll tell you. I can clearly see it, you start your adventure cruising the country collecting women in your RV off the grid and out of mind. You end up in the woods and start a cult dedicated to the worship of your cock.
925f6734c65b5b6fd1677f7cc712d3aa.jpg

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As stated, hard to please :)
Always!

Even by horny pussy... :ROFLMAO: ;)

Shit you reminded me that this is not a harem game. In my denial I had to double check the tags and then cry in a corner. Wasted potential I'll tell you. I can clearly see it, you start your adventure cruising the country collecting women in your RV off the grid and out of mind. You end up in the woods and start a cult dedicated to the worship of your cock.
View attachment 1226146
This guy | says that it will be a harem game...
|
V
I generally agree with you about her coming with the MC but this is wrong the Dev already said the game will have a harem route otherwise I wouldn't be here anymore.
It's not in the tags though... Which is what I was going by. Doesn't matter, if it IS going to be a harem game I shouldn't be here. I am not usually a fan of harem games. They require characters to worship the MC's cock and eschew all others. I find them all ridiculous unless played for humor.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Always!

Even by horny pussy... :ROFLMAO: ;)

This guy | says that it will be a harem game...
|
V

It's not in the tags though... Which is what I was going by. Doesn't matter, if it IS going to be a harem game I shouldn't be here. I am not usually a fan of harem games. They require characters to worship the MC's cock and eschew all others. I find them all ridiculous unless played for humor.
So you want me to please you............?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So you want me to please you............?
LOL

No, which is why I made my response all lower case and two separate words.

Anyway, since this is going to be a harem game and it isn't playing it for humor I am fairly sure I am done with it. We shall have to banter in a different thread. No offense to the dev but I am all "haremed" out these days, especially in games that are also tagged as "romance". Just don't see the two as compatible. Anyway, that's a me problem only. Best of success to the dev on this one.

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Wow, so many posts to try to reply... let's start for the beginning:

1. Of course it wouldn't make sense for Erika to leave her whole life and go with MC after just one date. It would be stupid of me to write that and I would not even play a game that does something like that. For that reason, that was not the way I "solved" the issue.
2. Like I said before, the harem tag is not there yet because it's not an harem game at this moment. You will have an option to pursue that ending and at that point I will add it to the game tags. That said, that will be just one of the possible routes, if you like one of the girls and want to be with her and be faithful to her, by all means please do it. I would like nothing more that you fall for one of my girls and be happy just with her. You will be able to that too, but at this point, you are not in a relationship with anyone, so you are not cheating on anyone.
3. About romance and harem, I totally agreed, they are not well suited together, that's why I said to HornyyPussy on my reply to him (My reply) that if you choose to go for that kind of ending, it's not going to have the same kind of romance as choosing a girl specifically.
4. MrFriendly, I really hope you give my game a chance. You have in your signature "Where the heart is" as a recommended game and it has the options for some kind of harem type of play, so why you said that you are done with my game so fast? You didn't even see the tip of the iceberg yet... But as always the choice is yours. There are a lot of games, and not every game is for everybody.

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes