4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Dammm after playing and seeing how the Mc is done I hope I have an option not to sell the company or the apartment hahahahaha, we are going on a trip to know and save LI (that is something new and it really seems good to me, it is a change of what we normally see in games I think)
Good renders, animation and story, hope to see the next update is just as good.
Good luck dev

Ahora hablando (escribiendo :v) español jajaja Dev el juego tuvo un 1 episodio muy bueno,interesante que muestres la vida de las posibles novias o hasta esposas (si, escribo "novias o esposas" en plural porque si es harem no dejo ninguna afuera jajajaja;)) y la verdad que te pasaste describiendo un poco de cada una fue algo bueno y seguro muchos aprecian eso,ya que generas empatía del jugador hacia los posibles LI y creo son pocos los juegos que nos muestran la vida de las mismas antes de conocer al mc (bien jugado dev bien jugado... :WeSmart: :WeSmart: dime que vamos a salvar a la que está con ese "padre" en la próxima update )
En si,el juego arrancó muy bien tiene buenos renders,animaciones,modelos y la historia.
Vamos a ver que tal la próxima update y mucha suerte Dev

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Come on, this is a reference to the courtship stereotype. If he's rich / cute, that's flirting. If he is poor / ugly, it is harassment. I needed to clarify that this is a humorous comment.
I know, it's totally true what you said! double standards
5ff50559699da-5245922822.jpeg
But I must defend my girl!!! She's not like that! I hope at least! ;)

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Dammm after playing and seeing how the Mc is done I hope I have an option not to sell the company or the apartment hahahahaha, we are going on a trip to know and save LI (that is something new and it really seems good to me, it is a change of what we normally see in games I think)
Good renders, animation and story, hope to see the next update is just as good.
Good luck dev

Ahora hablando (escribiendo :v) español jajaja Dev el juego tuvo un 1 episodio muy bueno,interesante que muestres la vida de las posibles novias o hasta esposas (si, escribo "novias o esposas" en plural porque si es harem no dejo ninguna afuera jajajaja;)) y la verdad que te pasaste describiendo un poco de cada una fue algo bueno y seguro muchos aprecian eso,ya que generas empatía del jugador hacia los posibles LI y creo son pocos los juegos que nos muestran la vida de las mismas antes de conocer al mc (bien jugado dev bien jugado... :WeSmart: :WeSmart: dime que vamos a salvar a la que está con ese "padre" en la próxima update )
En si,el juego arrancó muy bien tiene buenos renders,animaciones,modelos y la historia.
Vamos a ver que tal la próxima update y mucha suerte Dev
Empiezo respondiendo en español, es mi idioma asi que mas sencillo.
Me alegro mucho que te haya gustado, gracias por tomarte el tiempo de jugarlo!
Las historias de todas las "co-protagonistas" se van a ir desarrollando, asi tenemos chances de conocerlas un poco antes de encontrarnos con ellas. Todavía no estoy del todo seguro si voy a llegar a encontrarme con Emily en la segunda parte o no, pero te aseguro que no la voy a dejar en esa casa un minuto mas de lo necesario!
Con respecto a la a no vender nada solo te digo que hay un momento de duda al inicio de la proxima actualizacion, veremos que pasa... igual ya dije demasiado, asi que cierro la boca!

I'm really glad you liked it, thanks for taking the time to play it!
The stories of all the "co-stars" are going to develop, so we have a chance to get to know them a little before meeting them. I'm still not entirely sure if I'm going to meet Emily in the second part or not, but I assure you that I'm not going to leave her in that house for a minute longer than necessary!
Regarding not to sell anything, I only tell you that there is a moment of doubt at the beginning of the next update, we will see what happens ... I already said too much, so I close my mouth now!

Reactions: v1900 and Chimba

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well that was a great start ; I'm invested in the second half of MC's life. (Too bad we can't take Erika with us...)
I really hope we can help Emily escape that shitstain of a father and invite her on the Magical Bus

Anyway, kudos for the game so far and I'll had it to the list of the game I'm f-ing eager to continue. :D

Reactions: olecramid

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Well that was a great start ; I'm invested in the second half of MC's life. (Too bad we can't take Erika with us...)
I really hope we can help Emily escape that shitstain of a father and invite her on the Magical Bus

Anyway, kudos for the game so far and I'll had it to the list of the game I'm f-ing eager to continue. :D
Hey, I'm really glad you like it!
Don't worry about Erika, we will find a way not to leave her behind! And Emily must endure the situation just a little longer, we will rescue her or die trying! Ok, maybe not that much, but you understand me!

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Hey, I'm really glad you like it!
Don't worry about Erika, we will find a way not to leave her behind! And Emily must endure the situation just a little longer, we will rescue her or die trying! Ok, maybe not that much, but you understand me!
Good and very good then :D. 'Cause that beer barrel of a "father" might have killed Emily's mom if I got the hints right ; and we can't allow that to happen to such a lily flower.
Also I can't get enough of Erika's dress, hot dem' :oops:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice introduction sometimes for VN's it takes a while to get into some of them but this was pretty enjoyable and easy to get into. A nice array of models and an interesting story so far not bad at all for only the start. I very much look forward to the next part.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
Android games updated daily -

Reactions: olecramid and m4pII

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
I really enjoyed this start, can't wait to rescue some of the other girls!

olecramid take out a ticket to get your dev badge...
Hi,
I'm glad you enjoyed it!
I submitted a ticket when I posted the game for the first time, but I had no response, maybe I did something wrong...
I will do it again and see what happen. Thanks!

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I loved it
the girls are beautiful
mostly Emily :love:
incest would be good
the best games have this content

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
I loved it
the girls are beautiful
mostly Emily :love:
incest would be good
the best games have this content
So good to hear it!
I love Emily too!
With regard to incest, I have no problem with that kind of games, on the contrary, I enjoy them, but only when the story warrants it, and the story I want to tell does not go that way.
Using it only to attract more people does not seem right to me, so no incest tag for my game... sorry

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Maybe I’m over thinking this but “Incest Tag” Why? The first episode (chapter) does so well it does not need it. It is an older man enjoying the fruits of a lovely young lady who drives not only his libido but possible his heart. Her promiscuous helps cement his decision to change his life completely. The future looks as he may just have several encounters. And traveling will allow the DEV to add a wide range of Ladies with different personalities and cultures. If Dev chooses! Games that have that tag are mostly focusing your imagination into making assumptions of the characters. Some games allow for established nick names during intimate scenes that make it look like incest but not. The Landlord tenant writing style is to get around the requirements of incest tag on sites that do not allow it. And that still requires a players Imagination. Thus, no need for the Incest Tag. Just Remember a VN is an artist taking several renders and telling you the story behind them and allowing you to make choices to better immerse you into the story through your imagination.

So many ideals came to me on how this VN may progress and branch out I cant wait to see what olecramid will take us.

Reactions: punisher2099

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Maybe I’m over thinking this but “Incest Tag” Why? The first episode (chapter) does so well it does not need it. It is an older man enjoying the fruits of a lovely young lady who drives not only his libido but possible his heart. Her promiscuous helps cement his decision to change his life completely. The future looks as he may just have several encounters. And traveling will allow the DEV to add a wide range of Ladies with different personalities and cultures. If Dev chooses! Games that have that tag are mostly focusing your imagination into making assumptions of the characters. Some games allow for established nick names during intimate scenes that make it look like incest but not. The Landlord tenant writing style is to get around the requirements of incest tag on sites that do not allow it. And that still requires a players Imagination. Thus, no need for the Incest Tag. Just Remember a VN is an artist taking several renders and telling you the story behind them and allowing you to make choices to better immerse you into the story through your imagination.

So many ideals came to me on how this VN may progress and branch out I cant wait to see what olecramid will take us.
You are not thinking too much, the incest tag is very popular these days, but as I said before, the story has to make sense to make use of that type of content and my story does not go that way.
The MC is going to meet several beautiful girls during his trip but none of them are going to be related to him.
There are a lot of great games with incest, and I really hope this will be a great game too, but not of that kind...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You are not thinking too much, the incest tag is very popular these days, but as I said before, the story has to make sense to make use of that type of content and my story does not go that way.
The MC is going to meet several beautiful girls during his trip but none of them are going to be related to him.
There are a lot of great games with incest, and I really hope this will be a great game too, but not of that kind...
Any plans for a harem or will it be a "one girl" VN (based on the story thus far i'm guessing the latter)?

olecramid

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2020
Any plans for a harem or will it be a "one girl" VN (based on the story thus far i'm guessing the latter)?
The story will unfold around your decisions. For now you will be able to choose which girls you want to pursue and which ones you don't. Later I will open the possibility for a harem-type ending, when that happens I will add the tag to the genre of the game.
Keep in mind that if you choose to go for that kind of ending, it's not going to have the same kind of romance as choosing a girl specifically.
But no matter what type of path you choose, you will have enough time to enjoy all the girls.
And if you prefer to be faithful to one in particular, but you don't want to miss seeing all the interesting scenes of the other paths, don't worry, in a few days the gallery will be available where you will be able to see all the images and animations without having to unlock them in the game.
So, you will be able to play your way and have fun no matter what you choose.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The story will unfold around your decisions. For now you will be able to choose which girls you want to pursue and which ones you don't. Later I will open the possibility for a harem-type ending, when that happens I will add the tag to the genre of the game.
Keep in mind that if you choose to go for that kind of ending, it's not going to have the same kind of romance as choosing a girl specifically.
But no matter what type of path you choose, you will have enough time to enjoy all the girls.
And if you prefer to be faithful to one in particular, but you don't want to miss seeing all the interesting scenes of the other paths, don't worry, in a few days the gallery will be available where you will be able to see all the images and animations without having to unlock them in the game.
So, you will be able to play your way and have fun no matter what you choose.
i think i'm in love :love:

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
Thanks. This answer made me "read the novel".
So far I am not disappointed and looking forward to future updates.
Good work! (y)

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
i hope this stay at 4 main heroine. more heroine and multiple ending combo is kinda hahahaha

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes