4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
Maybe somebody can help with the chores in this VN?
Shame to let such a promising work go unfinished due to complications beyond the creator's control.
Honestly, I have SOME experience with DAZ3D and have dabbled in photography and have published some works of fiction on WRITING.COM under the name Jaysen Robert Wolfe

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
Shame to let such a promising work go unfinished due to complications beyond the creator's control.
Honestly, I have SOME experience with DAZ3D and have dabbled in photography and have published some works of fiction on WRITING.COM under the name Jaysen Robert Wolfe
We used to talk a lot on discord, Marcelo (olecraM...ID) he used to send me renders and we talked about our games and stuff, then one day he stopped writting... some days after, for halloween, he posted on Patreon and never wrote back... since then, I've tried to contact him, I wanted to help him... I still do, so, Marcelo, if you're reading this, contact me!

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
It would be nice if possible, i loved the early character development in this game., and like a lot of others was really disappointed when it got the abandoned tag.

Reactions: Mr.Mister

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
It's almost impossible to replicate the 'look and feel' of someone else's work. Our only hope is that the original creator beats that shitty disease, and somehow gets well enough to continue this.

I'v lost family to cancer, so I know first hand how everything seems dark and bleak, but I've also had a friend beat it, so never give up hope. Never stop fighting.

C. Ken VN's

Jun 20, 2023
If you see this Marcelo, please know that we love you and that our thoughts/prayers are with you! I hope that you achieve remission quickly, with minimal interim discomfort. It takes true mental fortitude to share your own life experiences through your art, so I have no doubt that you have the strength to meet this challenge head-on with vigor and tenacity <3

Milf_Loverx

Aug 15, 2023
We used to talk a lot on discord, Marcelo (olecraM...ID) he used to send me renders and we talked about our games and stuff, then one day he stopped writting... some days after, for halloween, he posted on Patreon and never wrote back... since then, I've tried to contact him, I wanted to help him... I still do, so, Marcelo, if you're reading this, contact me!
Did he contact u? Is he going through cancer? :(

• Sad
Reactions: Mr.Mister
4.40 star(s) 32 Votes