4.40 star(s) 32 Votes

Mr.Mister

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2019
We used to talk a lot, every day, he never mentioned anything about being sick...but the last time we spoke was on september 12. More than month and a half later, halloween day, he surprised us all with those bad news on patreon. :(
I hope he's doing better now... I really do, Marcelo-olecraM is a good guy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Despite the obvious tag, it's not that certain in this case.

The dev is battling cancer (let's hope for the best!) and hasn't been here or posted anywhere since then.
Therefore the abandoned tag.

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for him and wish him all the strength in the world that he can beat the disease and then maybe get back to his game.

But if he doesn't, I understand it too, if you beat such an illness, you see life and priorities afterwards with different eyes.

Traktor23

Aug 18, 2019
is the game abandoned or what?
Do you get it that he has cancer?? when a tumor is malignant, life for some people loses meaning, so the developer has definitely lost interest in these things, I think he is trying to count the days that maybe he has left, how do you think about the game. If he were to tell someone to continue it, fine, we will perhaps see the end of it, vice versa this game will remain abandoned. I hope the cancer will not regress and he may still have many more years to live.

P.s: It's ridiculous and it's rude to think about the game while the dev is struggling for life, it's not the first post you've made talking about the game while knowing that the dev has serious problems.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I hope no matter where you are or what your doing you are enjoying your time.
Your game was all about seeing the bright side of life and realizing there is no time like the present to change things for the better. It brought hope in a lewd way and I will forever appreciate that about you...

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
Do you get it that he has cancer?? when a tumor is malignant, life for some people loses meaning, so the developer has definitely lost interest in these things, I think he is trying to count the days that maybe he has left, how do you think about the game. If he were to tell someone to continue it, fine, we will perhaps see the end of it, vice versa this game will remain abandoned. I hope the cancer will not regress and he may still have many more years to live.

P.s: It's ridiculous and it's rude to think about the game while the dev is struggling for life, it's not the first post you've made talking about the game while knowing that the dev has serious problems.
Everyone has problems, some more serious some not so much.
To call somebody rude for asking a question is in itself ridiculous and rude. There's no need to white knight yourself. I'm sure everything will be fine, so just take a chill pill.

BTW
is the game abandoned or what?

4.40 star(s) 32 Votes