3.00 star(s) 89 Votes

santicks

Oct 20, 2018
What is a place holder?
my bad, placeholder. Basically it's a space desginated for a specific purpose. In this case, the most recent post Aorrta made was a placeholder for links yet to be posted. It's like a post any developer would make for a update release but instead of the download links, it says links coming later today as if the the post will be edited later on.

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
my bad, placeholder. Basically it's a space desginated for a specific purpose. In this case, the most recent post Aorrta made was a placeholder for links yet to be posted. It's like a post any developer would make for a update release but instead of the download links, it says links coming later today as if the the post will be edited later on.
oh wow.....so in this recent patreon post there was no game link shared?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I think this is hilarious really, something of a new low. When he makes a placeholder post for links :LOL: You have to admit, it's special.

santicks

Oct 20, 2018
I think this is hilarious really, something of a new low. When he makes a placeholder post for links :LOL: You have to admit, it's special.
he did this before. he'll make a post later being like hey i decided since were so close to the official chapter update, i'll include the holiday update with the official one. Then when its supposed to release, he'll go quiet and then sometime in the early new year, he'll release an update with little to no resemblance of what was supposed to be release. Rinse and repeat for 2025

• Haha
Reactions: watermankaku

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
He posted empty links with coming soon promises 3 years ago. He has been trying to raise patrons by such a stupid thing. If he had anything in his pockets he would have not forfeited from publishing a normal link. Aorrta has no clue about making vns.

Reactions: Manford

Natish

Mar 16, 2021
WAIT, WHAT...Aorrta did not release the download links, after 9 months of disappearance, initially planned for 09/12 which turned into a placeholder on 09/14 with links which were to be released during the day and he hasn't communicate since.
Aorrta must have a problem. He usually respects his deadlines and doesn't tell lies. I don't understand :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Seriously, when people finally understand and will stop falling into his ridiculous traps. He is a pathological liar and he won't release anything before several months (if he release anything).

Grey62

Jun 11, 2022
Oh, I'm sure $2 is gong to make him rich, I'm sure he's rolling in his bed with all those $2 bills he collected, and saying "I'm rich bitch" , kinda like Britney :FacePalm:
I never said guy is swimming in money, you bloody donut! I lament about the fact that despite putting nothing on table, he keeps increasing his patreons. Before it was 286$, now it's 360$. For a job not done thats a lot of money.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I never said guy is swimming in money, you bloody donut! I lament about the fact that despite putting nothing on table, he keeps increasing his patreons. Before it was 286$, now it's 360$. For a job not done thats a lot of money.
That is not really that much after Patreon takes it's cut, so after taxes and Patreon's cut he's probably getting under $300 if that. In todays' economy, it's not enough for rent or even groceries.

If people are stupid enough to pony up the money let them, it is not my money.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
That is not really that much after Patreon takes it's cut, so after taxes and Patreon's cut he's probably getting under $300 if that. In todays' economy, it's not enough for rent or even groceries.

If people are stupid enough to pony up the money let them, it is not my money.
But the fact is that this is idiotic

Reactions: Grey62

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
But the fact is that this is idiotic
Why worry about idiots and there money, your life will be SO much better not worrying about what other people do.

--------------------------------------------

Hahaha

Final Touches: Renders are Complete, Patreon Release Coming Tomorrow!

3 hours ago

Hi, I'm running a little late. The renders are done, I just need to edit them in Photoshop. The release will be on Patreon today or tomorrow...

3.00 star(s) 89 Votes