3.00 star(s) 89 Votes

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Why worry about idiots and there money, your life will be SO much better not worrying about what other people do.

--------------------------------------------

Hahaha

Final Touches: Renders are Complete, Patreon Release Coming Tomorrow!

3 hours ago

Hi, I'm running a little late. The renders are done, I just need to edit them in Photoshop. The release will be on Patreon today or tomorrow...
I didn't mean to imply that I care about what anyone does with their money, I just wanted to give my opinion.

huy7644

Nov 6, 2019
Always remember: All information from this Dev just wants to increase monthly money on Patreon without actually having any updates at all, it's all just lies and fraud. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What do you care? because it's just a lie
Looks like I warned everyone, right? In the end, there are still many people who have to lose more money to wake up! Look clearly at the face of this trash publisher one last time :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
you shouldnt forget in belarussia 3 dollars is like 6700 dollars in usa
so youve laughing at him

but aorrta becomes huge richman
ridiculous
when is the last time you were in Republic of Belarus ? I guess you are an expert of eastern europe countries and know how to live in any of them so you what are the actual expense in those countries and more over you even know how to make a game that could look at least simillar to the one Aorrta makes.

Jul 24, 2023
how do you mean?? Are we playing the same game lol
This Mary and Thomas thing, I thought MC gonna get cockblocked and that, turns out the game abandoned before we get to see that. Mf Thomas got some enchantment or some sort, those ladies really all over him (also an hour both of them talking in private and after that she was all over him got me uneasy:HideThePain:). That aside, it's implied that Thomas been clapping Mary's cheeks in the past, probably even after MC's father's died, that "almost" if you get what I was referring to.

Such a good game tho, too bad that we're seeing this kind of pattern in the adult game industry; a potentially good game and the devs just abandoned the game or decided to just milk the patrons and not doing enough effort to actually make or finished the game. It's like a recipe of a good game is being abandoned :HideThePain: :KEK:

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Secret: Reloaded [v0.4.9.5.2 Ghosted & Thrilled] [Aorrta]

Untitled-1.jpg
Changelog:
A special story, not a continuation of the main game.

We're simplifying things and dropping the "Reloaded" from the title. It's just "The Secret" from now on.

Win/Linux/Mac:
-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a milker special, if you don't get it, well you will once you play it, you will understand "milker".

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 89 Votes