EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
In The Secret of Hokwiton, you accompany our main character named Harmony on her adventure, attending her first year in the magical school, Hokwiton. As if diving into a new world full of magic wasn't enough, many secrets are waiting to be discovered. On your adventure, you will meet many interesting characters and magical creatures and make new friends along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-25
Release Date: 2022-07-24
Developer: AlpineBiscuits
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux
(untested): - - -
Android
(untested): - - -
Mac (untested): - - -

Bedroom2 Kopie.jpg bath.jpg plant.jpg summon.jpg spy.jpg Charms2.jpg schnat6.jpg fly.jpg Bedroom3 Kopie.jpg shower4.jpg spider.jpg lesson.jpg bedtime.jpg ritual2.jpg stair5.jpg dog.jpg courtyard1.jpg lib3.jpg bedtime2.jpg streetshop4.jpg dinner.jpg groundkeeper.jpg ritual.jpg wods.jpg Cottage2.jpg wolf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Lately the majority of the interesting games have been launched in unity, a pity that mobile versions of unity games take too much time and work to make, it seems another game that I won't be able play.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The Secret of Hokwiton

It's no longer a lil' secret, this is a common trend in all HOKWITON HOUSES. They're not saints, they fuck each other all the time even their mothers, and are not afraid to hide it, HARMONY neither will be the first, and for sure will not be the last.

That memorable moment when you get the balls to add sexual content to your life for the very first time. :p

Last edited:

Anduin

Mar 9, 2018
Sadly after about 30 Minutes i deleted this one.

1. Alot of Content for a first release, but kinda boring to click threw.
2. I saw two instances of sexual content that go beyond a simple nude shot, one with essencialy a dog, another with a goblin. Both handjobs.
3. Quite alot of world building, but as a standalone without any followup, it feels a little bit wasted.
4. No working save system and a single wrong button click can restart the game at any point will all progress lost.

TLDR: May be good in a year or two, some nice nods to HarryPotter Year one storyline, yet overall just a little boring right now.

AlpineBiscuits

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2022
Lately the majority of the interesting games have been launched in unity, a pity that mobile versions of unity games take too much time and work to make, it seems another game that I won't be able play.

Not such a big deal. I made a quick and dirty android build. It ran well on my phone during a very short test, but since the game has point and click elements where the mouse pointer changes when you move over something inter-actable, which of course is not working on the phone, I don't recommend using it and will not officially support it.

Anyway here you go:

To build on IOS, I think I would need a Mac, so I can't help you with that.

Reactions: Gudil

AlpineBiscuits

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2022
Sadly after about 30 Minutes i deleted this one.

1. Alot of Content for a first release, but kinda boring to click threw.
2. I saw two instances of sexual content that go beyond a simple nude shot, one with essencialy a dog, another with a goblin. Both handjobs.
3. Quite alot of world building, but as a standalone without any followup, it feels a little bit wasted.
4. No working save system and a single wrong button click can restart the game at any point will all progress lost.

TLDR: May be good in a year or two, some nice nods to HarryPotter Year one storyline, yet overall just a little boring right now.

You can save load and jump to previous save points and back. I'm not entirely satisfied myself with the save system but it is what the framework I used provided. Maybe I implement my one save system in a future version. To skip dialogue, you can press ESC.

mikeygolucky

Jan 1, 2021
like the game so far.. great looking characters. is there anyway to implement full screen or increase the window size and also maybe implement a feature to temporarily hide the text box, as it gets in the way of a few ass/panty shots lol

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes