Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Needs some sound options to lower the god damn loud voices/sound effects.
Also someone of that teachers got a black font for their name, maybe put a white outline to it.
Also you should be able to hide the textbox anytime, for better viewing pleasure ;D

Reactions: EduEdu and Ludvinae

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Not such a big deal. I made a quick and dirty android build. It ran well on my phone during a very short test, but since the game has point and click elements where the mouse pointer changes when you move over something inter-actable, which of course is not working on the phone, I don't recommend using it and will not officially support it.

Anyway here you go: pixeldrain

To build on IOS, I think I would need a Mac, so I can't help you with that.
Thank you, at least I'll have a taste of the game.

test_125

Sep 15, 2018
It´s a very good start. If you keep going and improve the UI, you'll get a great game.

Also, try to offer more options to the user, and keep tracking of them.

Remember to make the game for you, that's the way to make a very good game. Listen to your users, but keep your soul in the game.

William Bodd

Jul 7, 2017
Surprised at some of the negative comments. In terrms of visuals and story this game is far better than 95% of games on this site.
I agree the UI needs much improvement (suggest RenPY) but the writing is really good as well. May need English proofing. The only other thing I noticed was that certain lessons are mis-named. Cant wait for the next update.
Well done!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Losersriot

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Yea, this thing needs a major rework... saves bug out, not able to save. it's perma in window mode and wont full-screen or maximize. no ability to scroll back. the text has no instant, refer back to EVERY other VN with options...
the dialogue needs work.
do the models look good, yea, sure they do...

but with all the rest of the nonfunctional crap, not worth bothering with...

Reactions: EduEdu and Cotytto

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Not a bad start, but needs a LOT of work before I will spend anymore time on it. Notably, the ability to hide the dialogue box, so we can actually SEE the sexy stuff, and not this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After all, this is a visual novel.

Reactions: EduEdu

Filippogrande11

Sep 20, 2021
i found varius problems:

1. the game is in 1800p but not fullscreen so it would be better if fullscreen or you can change dimension.
2. I haven't find a save place especially in the esc menu
3. you cant see the screen witouth the text, best way to do it is a button on the screen the middle mouse button and h key
4. one of the things that i really love in this tipe of games is beeing able to go back text messages scrolling with the middle button maybe even going back decisions

Filippogrande11

Sep 20, 2021
i found varius problems:

1. the game is in 1800p but not fullscreen so it would be better if fullscreen or you can change dimension.
2. I haven't find a save place especially in the esc menu
3. you cant see the screen witouth the text, best way to do it is a button on the screen the middle mouse button and h key
4. one of the things that i really love in this tipe of games is beeing able to go back text messages scrolling with the middle button maybe even going back decisions
I think the best thing is to do a fast update with no new content.
I really like the grafics and story

AlpineBiscuits

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2022
I will just ignore the haters and try to filter out the constructive criticism and improvement suggestions (why do people get so hostile?).

I tried to implement the more easy suggestions today and fix some found bugs, see change log. What I can't change so easily is the save system because of the library I use that comes with it. But they are working on a new save system in the next version, so I will adopt that when it comes out. Anyway, thanks to all that liked the game or gave some constructive feedback or reported bugs.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Like it so far.....only gripe so far is the inability to hide the dialogue box. Will definately keep an eye on this one.

Reactions: EduEdu

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
The text is very slow, unable to maximize the window, no way to hide the text box (h), no way to scroll back and no way to have several saves. Other than that it seems ok this far.

Anam0rf

Aug 29, 2021
Loving the game so far, looks very good and interesting to read. I think the worst part is definitely interface. Please add the ability to hide textbox. Also proper setting would be nice, i would like to mute this sound when you progress the text (kind of paper scratching sound). Don't listen to haters, game is great.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Looks pretty solid so far. Is there any other type of content that it may be added? Or the tags here already include the future plans?

Good luck on the project, definitely a quality release so far, if it keeps up it's surely worthy of patronage.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes