varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
Although I'm not a fan of games with female protagonist, I have to admit that it has very good renders

kaxfool

May 24, 2017
I dig it actually but like many others on here. Continuing development on renpy might be the way to go.

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
My MIND IS BLOWN!
Wow! The renders look absolutely mind-mending. Please keep up the good work and we look forward to amazing updates from you. Thank you for this

• Red Heart
Reactions: Losersriot

jrobbins

Sep 9, 2021
Looks like it has a lot of potential, but the interface is very buggy. No way to rewind, most (not some, but most!) of the sexiest parts are partially or totally hidden by the dialogue box (which can't be closed), no way to open individual saves. Hoping these issues will be resolved in the next release.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Looks like it has a lot of potential, but the interface is very buggy. No way to rewind, most (not some, but most!) of the sexiest parts are partially or totally hidden by the dialogue box (which can't be closed), no way to open individual saves. Hoping these issues will be resolved in the next release.
left shift to close the dialog box. It's an update listed in the change log.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Had a couple bugs. When I clicked the circle icon after the settings, it didn't just restart the game it deleted my save. Also, the text log can't scroll up. Clicking the rewind button twice in quick succession caused the game to freeze at a black screen.

Jul 19, 2020
I'm only ten minutes into this so far and I desperately need some sound settings, sorry! The renders are lovely so far and all but I'm finding the pen-scratching noise and other sound effects are grating and too loud(especially the music) and the game doesn't show up on the windows' volume mixer so I can't just mute the app and put something else on in the background.

The save system is also not working correctly, I clicked save at the choice of following Natalie into the bathroom or to follow on to the quarters and then went to the bathroom. When I clicked load to go back to the choice and try the other path it instead went further back to when Melody is asking about animal companions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anam0rf

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well done indeed. It has really bad saving system and it certainly pushes sex scenes on you but except for that it's really good. I'll surely observe it

• Red Heart

primoo357

Jun 30, 2017
Once again, game is golden. I love all the kinks you're exploring here! All it needs now is a fix for the saves to actually work. Right now it works sort off like a checkpoint.

• Red Heart
3.70 star(s) 16 Votes