5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Serpv_h.jpg

Overview:
As a parody of one of the greatest pirate adventures, we have made a story with lots of humor, mystery and of course, a lot of lust.
Join us to discover the secrets of the Caribbean islands, the stories of brave pirates, wise advices of the voodoo maiden, great deeds... Well, and above all, of drunks drinking grog and, yes, beautiful women!​

Thread Updated: 2018-07-07
Release Date: 2018-06-26
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2c
Language: English - Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: At start, click in Ajustes and at the bottom Idioma to select English. Then close the game and restart. It will be set in English.

Installation
:

Change-Log:

Download
Win - Lin: - -

Serv1.jpg serv2.jpg ser5.png ser8.png Serpv_i.png serv6.png serv7.png

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 83653
Overview:
As a parody of one of the greatest pirate adventures, we have made a story with lots of humor, mystery and of course, a lot of lust.
Join us to discover the secrets of the Caribbean islands, the stories of brave pirates, wise advices of the voodoo maiden, great deeds... Well, and above all, of drunks drinking grog and, yes, beautiful women!​

Updated: 31/3/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.5.1352 Alfa
Language: English - Spanish
Genre:
At start, click in Ajustes and at the bottom Idioma to select English. Then close the game and in the restart will be set in Engllish.
Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - - - -

i like that the screen shots look alot better then the images in the title screen XD

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If you click those tabs at the top center starting with the letter ir a FFr 2 of them will crash on you.

The first one crashes because there are no H scene in the game but the script is there looking for the shit that isn't there and the one right next to it with the huuge breasted vodoo person it'll crash on you when you give her the flower the other one doesn't crash but it does take you to a screen with a nude dude standing there and most of everything on the page is in Spanish. I played it for a little and and then closed it and I think the dev should of called it the secrets of busty island since most of if not all of the girls are quite busty to too big and I found nothing lusty at all. There is also no H scene's in the free version.

Arcteryx

Jun 6, 2017
The game is set for spanish, which I don't understand very well, but clicking on buttons that looked right opened up the menu option... buttons are over the top of other buttons, however you can select language. Unfortunately choosing another language brings up a dialog box that you cannot exit from. The game appears translated, however the Return button doesn't work in the language selection menu.

I guess i'll hold out for a few more versions. Way too many game breaking bugs before I even started the game.

edit: I tried the Mega download version, not sure if the others are in a different language.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The game is set for spanish, which I don't understand very well, but clicking on buttons that looked right opened up the menu option... buttons are over the top of other buttons, however you can select language. Unfortunately choosing another language brings up a dialog box that you cannot exit from. The game appears translated, however the Return button doesn't work in the language selection menu.

I guess i'll hold out for a few more versions. Way too many game breaking bugs before I even started the game.
READ the OP:
NOTE: At start, click in Ajustes and at the bottom Idioma to select English. Then close the game and restart. It will be set in English.

Arcteryx

Jun 6, 2017
READ the OP:
Yeah, I overlooked that bit of information, still thanks for that. Personally, I am still going to hold off, but others might find something to enjoy. To avoid stress, if I lock up a game before I even start it, it's either by Bethesda, or I'll wait for a bug fix.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Depends on which Bethesda game it is and what you are trying to shove into your game. Their older games are a little better as they are no longer updating them and breaking them and other modders have found and fixed all of their fuck ups in their games. I have had my skyrim build for a few years now with no problems. Actually trying to port a outfit into skyrim for my female character as I'm typing this.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
This is obviously based on the Monkey Island franchise, and that's cool and all, but what's up with the absolutely gargantuan boobage in these 3dcg games? I mean I like chesty ladies as much as the next guy but it seems like in every new 3dcg game that's released they are even more abnormally large.

I mean it's like every girl here is a Z-cup or something. Never thought I'd say this but that's simply too much boob.

EDIT: I mean they're about as big as what this lady has -

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
So far the furthest I can get are 2 points where the game will crash:
-Returning to the Priestess at the church
-Returning to the Voodoo woman

Reactions: Synergy_
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote