5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
About copy a character, never heard about Dana (I'm the 3D artist) so, no copy :D, but is true that is Daz Studio Genesis 3 Female, the one with almost 98% of 3D artist work, so the possibilities of similar characters is really high! :D
I know that. I like her so much and glad to see in another game :heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please, keep her in the main story :)

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I know that. I like her so much and glad to see in another game :heartcoveredeyes:
Oops, she is only a drunk pirate in the game! :D LOL!, I thought you was talking about the gobernor...

But well, this is a "lewd" game, and boobs are boobs, so who know in futures release, all woman could be an objetive! :D

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Oops, she is only a drunk pirate in the game! :D LOL!, I thought you was talking about the gobernor...
But well, this is a "lewd" game, and boobs are boobs, so who know in futures release, all woman could be an objetive! :D
I really hope so.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Well, there are at least "two things" REALLY different. :p

The game seems promising. Good renders, UI and gameplay, and finally a theme not already used hundreds of times.
Nice start. ;) Thanks!

Reactions: UncleVT

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I did not give this game more than 15 minutes of my time. The text color keeps blending in with the backgrounds making it a hassle to read what's written. Hopefully, the developer will change the text color or add a text color option. For now I will pass on this game.

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Public and patreons version, with some bugs fixed, just released.

Language menu at start, now closes.

Main character name, after game load, still being Guywood.

Some text translated.

Public version crash in church and voodoo shop fixed.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Ok, tried to put it into English and the game won't accept that I've pressed return. Solved by closing the game down and then reopening. Wow to the girl on the right in the sailor bar, the red head - just my type! I'm enjoying the art and really loving the Monkey Island vibe. It would be nice if the tool bar highlighted when your mouse scrolled across it. Some of the items in the back room of the tavern are labelled in Spanish. Nice tits on voodoo lady. Not that clear what to do when you are in the store, but I'll figure it out. The lady in the church is flat chested :( Getting to the main map isn't that obvious. I've no idea how to use items. Nope, I'm stuck for the mo.

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Will be a map in the User Interface, but not implemented yet.
Translation give us some problems, sorry about it.
Rudy, character inspired in "PureRuby87" are a main character in my other game "Lust Town", and will have some surprise here too.
Guadalupe (flat chested?) well, ladies for all tastes! hehe
And sorry about language menu bug, we try to fix it and we thought was fixed, I can open it, select and close in "return" button with no problem.
Thanks for the post :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

The switching langue problem and some other bugs should be fixed now in the public build. You'll have to check as I'm not sure the downloads in the first post are the up to date version or not and you might have to go to their patreon to download it.

Reactions: DanMachiFan

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
You all have the Lusty_Island-0.1.5.2556_Alfa-pc.zip version?

Get the link from patreon site, not in this forum, not sure if people updated the post.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I'm totally stuck. I'm wondering if choosing certain options closes off others. I've collected several items, but don't seem to be able to use them. I'm sure I'm missing something. I hate trying to work out if I'm actually playing a game right or if I'm missing something. I've had no conversation about church candles and when I go back to church it is empty. The voodoo lady hasn't chatted to me about flowers or sleeping potions and I can't give her the flower and now she just offers to tell me my future and off I get sent empty handed.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
Alright, I'm stuck on the game. I love the idea and the boobs, but if you don't get the sex scenes as that is patreon only, then there isn't really a lot of point in playing this version.

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
so what I am understanding is this game for the moment sucks and since is public version it has not any scene and on top of all this is a demo

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote