5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, is in the tags.
Yep sorry it is in the tags but not in the "Genre" is what I meant to say and "protagonist" is miss spelled.

Genre:
Adventure, Male protadonist, All sex, Pirates, Parody.

Reactions: UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Yep sorry it is in the tags but not in the "Genre" is what I meant to say and "protagonist" is miss spelled.

Genre:
Adventure, Male protadonist, All sex, Pirates, Parody.
Thanks.

Reactions: a1fox3

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I used Urenpy and didn't saw any sex content or scenes. There is any sex scenes? The models are great and all, but I wanted to know before I waste my time playing for no sex...

There is any walkthrough?

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
There are three scenes, so far. I've worked out where I was going wrong - I don't think you can read the Sword master in this release.

Reactions: NRTMHA

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Adventure, Male protagonist, All sex, Pirates, Parody, Big big very big tits.
:coldsweat:XDx'Dx'Dx'D

NOTE: At start, click in Ajustes and at the bottom Idioma to select English. Then close the game and restart. It will be set in English.
Fixed in last release (or should be, I try it and worked :closedtongue:... If you have no "persistent" file, game should start in english.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
since this has 0 H content and it's practically an advertisement/tech demo... add tag [ren'py][advertisement]
and no thanks i will not be following this thread. If i wanted trial games or ads i'd go to the official website or dev page.

Reactions: monkeymaker

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
since this has 0 H content and it's practically an advertisement/tech demo... add tag [ren'py][advertisement]
and no thanks i will not be following this thread. If i wanted trial games or ads i'd go to the official website or dev page.
Actually, has 3 H scenes.

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Release is full for free right now, with all content (3 H scenes).

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I used Unren and i didn't find the 3 h scenes. There is an walkthrough or any leads?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Voodoo-lady , priestess and at the governor's mansion. Sorry for spoiler I don't know how to use the spoiler-button :happyblush
You use this [ and ] with spoiler in the middle without spaces to start then use this [/ and ] with spoiler in the middle without spaces for spoiler.

Reactions: Darkaura and WaerM

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
You use this [ and ] with spoiler in the middle without spaces to start then use this [/ and ] with spoiler in the middle without spaces for spoiler.
Thx friend I will try to remember that for the future :)

Reactions: a1fox3

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Er... Is it even possible to save the game ?

PicklingError: Can't pickle <function text_effect at 0x04B66D70>: it's not the same object as store.text_effect
It's a common issue with the couple Ren'py/pickle. You must take care of what you do and you can not save any kind of code ; except sometimes lambda. Which mean that your objects can not store code as pure attribute. The code must be part of the object.
Wrong:
Code:
def externalCode():
    return "I'm external code"

class MyClass( renpy.store.object ):
     def __init__( self ):
         self.someCode = externalCode
Right:
Code:
class MyClass( renpy.store.object ):
     def someCode( self ):
         return "I'm external code"
The weird part is that "text_effect" seem to be used only inside the Character objects, which aren't on the store "ever_been_changed" set, and so shouldn't be saved :/ But well, it happen and make the whole game useless as it, sorry.

By the way, there's also this :
Code:
[...] callback=text_effect(file, speaker) [...]
You are storing in "callback" the return value of the function, so here None since the function return nothing. A callback must be a reference to the code to execute. So :
Code:
[...] callback=text_effect [...]
Up to you to find a way to retrieve the parameters related to this character.
For more about the character's callback, just .
Anyway, you know that Ren'py have a feature to the dialog, right ? Since it seem to be what you wanted to do here.

Seen this, there's probably more errors. I'll perhaps catch some of them when I'll try it again ; so when it will be savable.

[edit: Oop's, linking to my local copy will not do it :D]

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
You don't have to actively "use" anything. You only need the appropriate item in your inventory. Go back to previous rooms or talk to characters again to see if anything has changed. This game is pretty straightforward.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
I dont understand how to use items on things, that is probably the reason I am so lost
The scenes are good and well done, but the game-play to get to them, is poorly clued and nonsensical. I file this game as better ripped, than played. There are a TON of games like this, but mostly limited to RPGM. It's sad to see the bad developers make the jump from RPGM to Ren'Py.

The settings screen and dialogue menus, are a fucking mess. I have little hope that this dev will be able to avoid additional buggyness as the game advances an becomes more complex with additional content.

robitos

Nov 7, 2017
View attachment 83653
Overview:
As a parody of one of the greatest pirate adventures, we have made a story with lots of humor, mystery and of course, a lot of lust.
Join us to discover the secrets of the Caribbean islands, the stories of brave pirates, wise advices of the voodoo maiden, great deeds... Well, and above all, of drunks drinking grog and, yes, beautiful women!​

Updated: 1/4/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.5.2556 Alfa patreon
Language: English - Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: At start, click in Ajustes and at the bottom Idioma to select English. Then close the game and restart. It will be set in English.

Installation
:

Change-Log:

Download: - - - -
Thanks @NRTMHA

Thank you!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote