5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
You find a grilled chicken in the tavern kitchen , use that with the sleeping potion you get from the voodoo-lady and the dogs will fall asleep
How do you use the sleeping potion with the grilled chicken, please ?

Edit : Find it, LOL

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

We have worked this month, specially to improve performance issues, implement a quest journal and fix some bugs we had in previous versions. We cannot promise that everything works well, but we hope that almost everything works.
Also, a release without new erotic content would not make sense.

Will be uploaded in Saturday May 26th

What new content brings this release.
.- New area (not too useful yet, but we can visit the circus) .- Finally we will release Otissa, and she will show us how grateful she is. .- More than two hundred frames in five animations and pictures for one scene. .- Functional quest journal. .- Slight improvements in performance. .- Some bugs of the v0.1 fixed.

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
There's no way for me to meet the Voodoo woman, she's nowhere to be found...
Any suggestion?

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
My bad, didn't specify "nowhere" included the store too...
Only rubber chicken there.
Go further into the store (right side of the screen). How did you guys never play Monkey Island before?

Seriously, go find the special edition of the monkey island series on Steam or wherever. The Games are still great fun and "The Secret of Monkey Island" is the base for this game, so most of your questions regarding the gameplay will be answered if you know the original game :cool:

Reactions: saolo996

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Go further into the store (right side of the screen). How did you guys never play Monkey Island before?

Seriously, go find the special edition of the monkey island series on Steam or wherever. The Games are still great fun and "The Secret of Monkey Island" is the base for this game, so most of your questions regarding the gameplay will be answered if you know the original game :cool:
I think I haven't played it since maybe 1992... And I probably have a wrong setting because I'm used to such games so before I write I already tried all the possible clicks (and impossible too).

Btw thanks :)

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
If you cannot get from the rubber chicken room to the actual voodoo lady room because the button is missing, you may indeed have found a bug.

Monkey island was one of the first games I ever played, so it holds a special place in my heart and I replayed the special edition a couple of times, which means I am probably at an advantage here ;):closedeyesmile:

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
If you cannot get from the rubber chicken room to the actual voodoo lady room because the button is missing, you may indeed have found a bug.

Monkey island was one of the first games I ever played, so it holds a special place in my heart and I replayed the special edition a couple of times, which means I am probably at an advantage here ;):closedeyesmile:
Well I'll check it out again as soon as I get home from work, I think I found another one when opening the diary: the tow buttons "Missions" and "diary" always send me back to the game.

Oh my, speaking about those years makes me feel a little old.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

About "Lusty Island."
  • The new release (0.3) will have two new erotic scenes.
  • New areas of the island. Forest and circus
  • New characters (circus artists)
  • New dialogues with old characters.
  • Slight improvement in the Quest Journal
The animated scenes require quite a few frames, I would like to take animations in all the erotic scenes, so we should wait a bit. (previews in Discord, no nudes here)

About RenTeam

As you know, we are with RenTeam in the development of the games.

Good news, the legal documentation that we needed to access a subsidized office is finalized, finally. Possibly, these are the last days that we will work at home.

Next week the office will be available.

Web server where we will countdown, web of the team, downloads of exclusive content, real-time progress information of each project (progress bars), etc ...

Exclusive dedication mine (NRT) with a super nice table and more light, even a small fridge with cola!

Exclusive dedication of MHA, a lot to write and a good place to write.

Full-time rendering server (more images).

We even have a small table where we can sit down with papers and make sketches of what we will do in the future!

And a fan! It's hot

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote