5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Man I was so excited when I saw this game , a pirate-sex game with beatiful renders....
But a big swing and a miss for me so much potential and looked so promising in the beginning but sooo buggy I get errors in 3 places (guess the 3 promissed H-scenes) after getting the candles for the lady in church, after sedating the dogs at the mansion and att the woodoo-shop after getting the flower otherwise you can't do shit in this game this far or I need a walkthrough really bad cause I'm that stoopid ....
Really love the concept and the women in the game but this version need some serious bugfixes :/

boingo

Jul 18, 2017
i love the premise...but is the content going to be good is the main question o.o

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Somehow I don't think there were lots of breast implants at the time of pirates.
And Guybrush would probably run off seeing those monstrosities.

Reactions: M! and aifman7

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

It states how to do it in the first post.

Am3tsu

May 6, 2017
Still getting errors after going to voodoo make potion, give dogs chicken and at church candles :p.

Edit. Found the cause :p
If u play using english version you get error if.
Though if you play spanish version you wont get them :p.

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Hi guys.

Game is in english and spanish, just go Ajustes and change it. (will ask programmer to try english as default langauge)

Link here is to "not-patreon" version, so have no lewd scenes, but full game have three full scenes with animations and pictures.

About copy a character, never heard about Dana (I'm the 3D artist) so, no copy :D, but is true that is Daz Studio Genesis 3 Female, the one with almost 98% of 3D artist work, so the possibilities of similar characters is really high! :D

Enjoy it! :)

Reactions: saolo996

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Living on an island I'm not happy about this development! ::|:

What's wrong with Ecstacy Valley, or Lewd Mountain, or Lusty Glacier?

Reactions: saolo996

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Living on an island I'm not happy about this development! ::|:

What's wrong with Ecstacy Valley, or Lewd Mountain, or Lusty Glacier?
I live in an island too hehe, but we parody "The secret of monkey island", so...

NRTMHA

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Found a bug with "public" version, we are on it.

Patreon version work fine, and have all the Adult content.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote