3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
MC Still looks like a child, and it looks like his hand is hovering over, not grabbing. It will be many releases before the MC grows a pair to pull something like that I’m sure.

I thought the dev was doing something about making the MC look like an adult instead of a child that hasn’t broken puberty yet...guess the dev still won’t let go of his pedo kink...disappoint

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
So has there been like any correspondence whatsoever as to why the June 26th deadline was missed, or has it been total silence for two weeks?
You must be new to Aorrta games, because that's how it goes with this dev. Radio silence is his middle name. And don't expect an update this month either, you might be disappointed.

Reactions: Samken and ct4me

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
You must be new to Aorrta games, because that's how it goes with this dev. Radio silence is his middle name. And don't expect an update this month either, you might be disappointed.
this month ? are you serious ?? :(

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
It has been around 2 weeks since the missed deadline and he said it will be released very soon. More than 2 weeks is not ˝very soon˝ anymore.

Reactions: Fapmigo

goyjin

Aug 12, 2017
I'm stuck in a loop. After I go to sleep I always get to play the day where I have the interview with Brenda Oliver. In the evening I walk Vicki home, see my drunk mom and then everything repeats.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes