3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

kaka123

Jul 22, 2017
It looks like Aortta and Super ALex may be Brothers. Both game's qualities are good.Both have the same issue when releasing updates. No comms with the delay while you delay, delay, delay... goes on and on and on. Far out i want to add some more but you know what... i'm having amnesia :WaitWhat::HideThePain::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AlecVentrue

MrBlueCall

Jul 29, 2017
Hello guys, can someone explain me why i'm stucked when Glenn betray's mom's MC and take control of the company? Right after it, they take the company and the game tells "new content in the next update" but i'm in version 0.4.1.4. I tried to restart everything, but apparently the new version is not detected...

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hello guys, can someone explain me why i'm stucked when Glenn betray's mom's MC and take control of the company? Right after it, they take the company and the game tells "new content in the next update" but i'm in version 0.4.1.4. I tried to restart everything, but apparently the new version is not detected...
:WaitWhat:
If the game tells you that you have reached the end of the current content then you must wait for the next update, there is nothing more to do.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes