3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

worlddog1

Oct 4, 2018
Its a good game, shame the update takes forever. Did anyone get the idea that Glen was fucking Mary when playing?

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the update was to be June 26, and today I have July 14 this is some mockery for the Aorta side
I've canceled my subsidy because I'm not going to support liars and cheaters
Why does every game creator delay the release date and then blames it on any random events?
yes all that is NOT new that we already know from the old version i already put up with it and collect the stupid numbers yes and always announce and postpone updates there are enough reasons that one can think up is not so that someone can really follow it whether it is true and in the end the updates get worse

and the story just gets embarrassingly bad wobeio the story is the same only that the mother of the mc goes on a "business trip" with her driver or just a different description that you like in the old version can be fucked by him .....
in any case, I have great doubts that it will really work with the game because we have already played everything in the old version and there is nothing really new yet

• Angry
Reactions: Profound_Madman
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes