3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
The new update will come out after 10 or 15 years later. The story will exactly be the same & the only difference will be high-end graphics improvement & showcase. :p :D

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Too bad, started strongly and then weakened even more ...
Three months since release and? Nothing...
I'm out and I'm not following the game anymore ...
The game has the same fate as "The Family Secret"

• Sad
Reactions: BatmanNinja

worlddog1

Oct 4, 2018
yes all that is NOT new that we already know from the old version i already put up with it and collect the stupid numbers yes and always announce and postpone updates there are enough reasons that one can think up is not so that someone can really follow it whether it is true and in the end the updates get worse

and the story just gets embarrassingly bad wobeio the story is the same only that the mother of the mc goes on a "business trip" with her driver or just a different description that you like in the old version can be fucked by him .....
in any case, I have great doubts that it will really work with the game because we have already played everything in the old version and there is nothing really new yet
In the older version the driver got to fuck mary?

D

Deleted member 2088186

So, according to the roadmap, we're expecting an update sometime this weekend? Whether it comes or not, I'm expecting disappointment.

Never understood why some creators work to get a good following, then just let it all slip away.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Like I said a few pages back, forget about this planning. He never met his deadlines and will never do. Updates will come out when Sir Aortta will feel like it. I'm glad the game came back, but I never trust him when it comes to dates. You guys should do the same in order to avoid further disappointments. Dude got no word. Just accept it. ;)

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes