3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
I am really get tired to waiting this game's update.
If I have a talent about create games or make a story with my full English, I do because I see that guy has a many fans and people loves his works but he always has an excuses for delay. Normally we have had a 3rd update in a month but we have 0 now.
First of all respect your promises and your fans sir.

Jan 3, 2019
I told you guys before Super Alex and Aortta are the worse when it comes to coping with dates. None of them has the balls to say why its delaying as well as no communication , no teaser. far out its time guys get yourself together and F@cken release the got damn updates. Feeling Super frustrated. Bl@ddy @Superalex always comes up with some excuses and 3 or 4 days post, i will keep you updated about whats going on 0.3 and 0.4. I want to know when you are releasing 0.2.:mad:(n):mad:o_O
Because people pay money, that's how they behave, and people would say, stop engaging in fraud, where are the updates? You get the money and feed everyone Breakfast. As long as people pay for this kind of hack, so will others behave.

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
I think it loops if you get confused with an elevator. Try again but once you are up on the office floor - go out, not back to the ground floor
okay so i did the same day 3 times. Starts like this. wake up, get message with 40$. Shower/eat, then go out. Get there, say hi to receptionist, she tells me lola want to see me. cant speak with anyone but jordan who is next to a girl in tennis gear. Get to lola, jerry comes and i have to choose between saying lola isnt my assistant and berating her. then to give money or not. followed by the girl that does anal with you, and then in the first try i gave jerry money and went on a date with akita. did the dom choice and then called her an uber ( how is that possible when the game states i have 0 cash is beyond me, or how you can call an uber for yourself if you have 0 cash is again a mystery). get home and find the mom drunk. i got the chance to take her clothes and eat her out then put her to bed. i think i went to sleep after. next day, it begins exactly the same as the previous day, except the receptionist gives you a different intro. so i didnt give jerry money this time and ended up with the leg touching scene and that's it. Go home, waste the entire day doing jack shit, and then the mom arrives drunk, gives you a kiss on the lips and closes the door. you go to bed and the day repeats. like idk how or why.

6U1YA3V

Jul 8, 2019
okay so i did the same day 3 times. Starts like this. wake up, get message with 40$. Shower/eat, then go out. Get there, say hi to receptionist, she tells me lola want to see me. cant speak with anyone but jordan who is next to a girl in tennis gear. Get to lola, jerry comes and i have to choose between saying lola isnt my assistant and berating her. then to give money or not. followed by the girl that does anal with you, and then in the first try i gave jerry money and went on a date with akita. did the dom choice and then called her an uber ( how is that possible when the game states i have 0 cash is beyond me, or how you can call an uber for yourself if you have 0 cash is again a mystery). get home and find the mom drunk. i got the chance to take her clothes and eat her out then put her to bed. i think i went to sleep after. next day, it begins exactly the same as the previous day, except the receptionist gives you a different intro. so i didnt give jerry money this time and ended up with the leg touching scene and that's it. Go home, waste the entire day doing jack shit, and then the mom arrives drunk, gives you a kiss on the lips and closes the door. you go to bed and the day repeats. like idk how or why.
Can't tell where the issue is, I had a day loop once with an elevator. You might want to restart the game overall and it might work with the most recent version. Otherwise I don't know what else could work :X

kitarakitic

Aug 1, 2019
Waiting for the update is hard, but If I like it Im gonna def support Aorrta, he/she may be irregular on the updates, but its a damn good game, especially the music and ambient, I played a lot of games here, and this one has by far the best music, and music is a huge part for me, design and overall interface is also really good, the character design and animation is on a top level.

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
Can't tell where the issue is, I had a day loop once with an elevator. You might want to restart the game overall and it might work with the most recent version. Otherwise I don't know what else could work :X
Somehow it worked ,but man nothing else happened after, 2 days of nothing. Tbh thinking the game is broken was the better choice

Reactions: Aorrta Games
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes