3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
So he releases this remake and is here to talk to us, responding to comments, and all is good. Now when the delays started, 0 communication, it is like he disappeared from the face of the Earth. Not good.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
So he releases this remake and is here to talk to us, responding to comments, and all is good. Now when the delays started, 0 communication, it is like he disappeared from the face of the Earth. Not good.
In some time he'll pop up with "The Secret: Revolution" to feature most of the same content again plus even more bizarrely elaborate splash/load screens.

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
I thought this game is dead but I've seen more dead games like this, Love and Submission and others... getting a new release then devs disappear. Can't deny these devs have a lot of talent, but they just suck big time, seems that money does not motivate them, they don't care

carlocahero

Apr 22, 2020
todos los juegos que me gustan estan parados y son muy entretenidos, Milfy City , Filf , Back to the cabin, Secret Reload , Altered Destiny, alguno que me recomienden

all the games that I like are stopped and are very entertaining, Milfy City, Filf, Back to the cabin, Secret Reload, Altered Destiny, any that they recommend

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes