3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
What was this forbidden content that was removed in this new version?
incest, patreon no longer allows it, so mom was changed to "mary"... it's weird some of the text others will say to the MC "tell you MARY we said hi.... it's obvious mary should be mom, but it gets past the censors
\

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
incest, patreon no longer allows it, so mom was changed to "mary"... it's weird some of the text others will say to the MC "tell you MARY we said hi.... it's obvious mary should be mom, but it gets past the censors
\
Also the scene where MC's long distance girlfriend, after finished video chat, talks with her own mary.

Reactions: greggjennings

johnboyjunk

Jul 2, 2018
So...my 2 cents...

I got a bad feeling about his consistency from the get-go of the re-release. I did a re-work of the broken English and grammar and spent a couple days punching up the dialogue to include actual turns of phrase and colloquialisms and a few jokes that, in his initial translation, went over like a fart in church. He threw me a few bucks to do it, for which I was grateful. Then...when he released the bugfix and a few edits, after 8 or 9 emails about how much he liked the script, he shit-canned it. None of what I spent my time and HIS money editing was used, so for me, that speaks volumes to his organization and overall commitment to promises/schedules/deliverables. I don't feel burnt because he paid me and, ultimately, that's his loss, but you've got better odds of the Titanic finally reaching New York than this game ever being finished.

Thank god this is the interwebs and with a little effort, hacking a secret military spy satellite in geosynchronous orbit over the mid-west, ID'ing the limousine by the vanity plate "MR. BIGGG", repositioning the transmission dish on my roof to 17.32 degrees east, hitting WESTAR-4 over the Atlantic, bouncing the signal down into the Azores, up to COMSAT-6, beaming it baaaaaack to SATCOM-3 transponder number 137...I can find other readily available FAP material.

Reactions: 6U1YA3V

6U1YA3V

Jul 8, 2019
We also don't know how long it took him to make the new version. The last update on the abandoned one was 07.18 and this released like 1.5 years later. It is possible he just made a come back for like an extra 1000$ pocket money. Still its not the worst like milfy city, which has been stuck on 9 months no update and the dev keeps feeding patrons with words rather than content.

I personally only trust in Lewdlab because he has finished Dod, dod christmas, the lost memories and all of that within 2 years time. His update will be coming supposedly soon too

6U1YA3V

Jul 8, 2019
I have just went back a few pages where supposedly "Aorrta games" said he would release it in a few days. Turns out his f95 profile account is now deleted or something.

• Wow
Reactions: BatmanNinja
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes