3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
This game is a masterpiece for me that hurts that the friend Aorrta does not meet the dates

lXenol

Jan 17, 2018
"The Secret Release"
can't believe he made a schedule on updates then missed the two. now i know why people gets pissed on him. wasted talent.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
i like how in his discord 1 day before the june update one guy asked how far he will delay next episode, and aorrta answered something like "maybe it will be on time" lol. like yeah, evrything was almost done, but somehow its middle of july now and still nothing

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
This dev is starting to remind me of the dev for the game “the gift reloaded”. He strung patreons along for months before going silent...and eventually abandoned

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I told you guys before Super Alex and Aortta are the worse when it comes to coping with dates. None of them has the balls to say why its delaying as well as no communication , no teaser. far out its time guys get yourself together and F@cken release the got damn updates. Feeling Super frustrated. Bl@ddy @Superalex always comes up with some excuses and 3 or 4 days post, i will keep you updated about whats going on 0.3 and 0.4. I want to know when you are releasing 0.2.:mad:(n):mad:o_O
You forgot Gumdrop Games. He's a Jedi.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Agreed, he is still milking LOL
Too young to "retire" and why shouldn't he keep milking ?? It's easy money. He getting paid for sitting on his ass shitting cheap excuses.

Some ... loyal fans still believe the shit he tells them. They may also believe the Earth is flat and the Moon is made of cheese so be more understanding.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
I told you guys before Super Alex and Aortta are the worse when it comes to coping with dates. None of them has the balls to say why its delaying as well as no communication , no teaser. far out its time guys get yourself together and F@cken release the got damn updates. Feeling Super frustrated. Bl@ddy @Superalex always comes up with some excuses and 3 or 4 days post, i will keep you updated about whats going on 0.3 and 0.4. I want to know when you are releasing 0.2.:mad:(n):mad:o_O
I don't think it's fair to compare two of them. Aorrta and Super Alex started at same time. One of them finished his original game, and put a lot of content into it. Other one didn't move from the start... :D

Last edited:
Reactions: AlecVentrue
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes