3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018

Finally I finished. I gave everything to the translator. A couple of days for translation and I will make a release.
He said this just so after he fails to release anything, he can say that it is the translators fault, because he did not manage to translate on time. And he will use that excuse for the next 2,3 updates. Mark my words.

• Haha
Reactions: Drako and propana

kaka123

Jul 22, 2017
He said this just so after he fails to release anything, he can say that it is the translators fault, because he did not manage to translate on time. And he will use that excuse for the next 2,3 updates. Mark my words.
Not only that but also he want his patreon to keep paying him October as well.

thebigbos

Aug 10, 2017
I was thinking... there are many developpers out there advertised on this website, who can do real incredible things, great games, great graphics, musics etc. They progress all the time, they evolve, they make things better each time.

And they don't beg on their Patreons, and they don't kinda blackmail you for a potential update - just remember here that the previous game from Aorrta - the secret - was dropped.

What do you think of someone who starts something, then stop, then starts a said "better" version, then drop, then so on ?
This is simply not the way things work when you consider yourself - or try at least to be - professional enough.

The 1st thing you learn is to get your project to a definitive - completed state, either it's great or crap. Because a crappy but definitive project is still better than a great - but abandoned - hense useless - project.

One who is unable to bring a work in progress to a definitive version will likely never do anything later.

Some guys here around can work properly, with dedication and care, update regularly, enjoy their craft and like to share it.

I guess it's high time we quit expecting here, and go give attention to people who really deserve it.

As for me, i guess i've spent enough time on this thread.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes