3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
Just got two notifications about two of my posts which were deleted in this thread. Don't know why, but the reason is OT. What's OT??. Never disrespected nor troll anyone. Never used foul language or anything like that in this thread. Just saying the truth and my posts get deleted ? Nice.

Edit : In 3.5 hours, it's gonna be the 28th. I should really open a bookmaker/bet system. I would be billionaire :p
Same here,without any explanation,i just received a notification which mentioned the word "OT" & my comment was deleted.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
And next week he will say that he's waiting for the translator to do his job. He already used this excuse back in june and still no release till this day.

Reactions: Toavina Razafimbelo

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
There was lack of release on yesterday. Need to note, unless we have no one teaser. In my opinion Aorrta is trying to buy some time for promises. Such attempts may be caused by any mental decease or intent to get donations in the early October. I doubt if the update exists.

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
A few days more :rolleyes: it's looking like a deadline day release I guess might be on 30th if he keeps upto his promise otherwise any release on October will likely result in being charged a whole month for patrons when it was supposed to be released the previous month. :(

Reactions: omnimon1

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
But Bogdan S. said that the only thing that remained to be done when Aorrta left for Belarus in early August was the translation. That he could update the new version as soon as he got a reliable internet connection :cry:
How come Aorrta came out talking about finishing the update and sending it to the translator today?
How cooooome? :eek::eek:

kaka123

Jul 22, 2017
Milking milking all the way. Bogdan S. What's happing now. Both are related dont waste time for this game. If any patreon here
Just unfollow he is milking nothing else.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
While we are facing the lack of teasers we talk about nothing. Judging on his representations in the last month the update was ready, but needed to be translated properly. Nowadays we see the same state of things. Month has passed, results have been absent.

Reactions: Toavina Razafimbelo

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
I've been on/off this thread since June. Read every page here since then. Was under the impression he would update this game. We are days away from October. Now I see there's a On Hold tag. Rightfully so

Could go on and on, but most of it has already been covered here.
My patience has run out. Gonna give him until the end of September 30 for new content. IF we enter October with nothing new, then the cycle will repeat itself

Will cut my losses on October 1st IF it doesn't happen
Besides, I have other games to keep me busy anyways. Won't lose sleep over this one (even though there's a lot of things I like about this game)

I feel sorry for his long time patrons. They deserve better than the usual run of the mill

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes