3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Question is, where do you go from here on out?
He already pulled the secret agent/political thriller card and how do you wanna top that? With a gas explosion at his appartment in London? With Covid? With a Sharknado?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Just got two notifications about two of my posts which were deleted in this thread. Don't know why, but the reason is OT. What's OT??. Never disrespected nor troll anyone. Never used foul language or anything like that in this thread. Just saying the truth and my posts get deleted ? Nice.

Edit : In 3.5 hours, it's gonna be the 28th. I should really open a bookmaker/bet system. I would be billionaire :p

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2019
Just got two notifications about two of my posts who were deleted in this thread. Don't know why, but the reason is OT. What's OT??. Never disrespected nor troll anyone. Never used foul language or anything like that in this thread. Just saying the truth and my posts get deleted ? Nice.

Edit : In 3.5 hours, it's gonna be the 28th. I should really open a bookmaker/bet system. I would be billionaire :p
The same thing, did not offend anyone, expressed his opinion, and once the post was deleted, and the reason is unclear, probably the moderator's vanity? Like, look, I have the power uuuuu

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I forgot I was still following this thread, why are you guys surprised there is no update? This guy is obviously ripping off his patreons...anyone still supporting this guy are just gluttons for punishment.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes