3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If it comes out on 27th, I will become a patron.
I am pretty sure that I won't though.
Either do I. Despite my bad financial state I will donate him. If he finally release the update, it will be worth of my 10 bucks. I also bind myself to forfeit from scolding Aorrta until his next violation of promises and representations.
So many hard-working devs out there making great games and you'd prefer to waste your money on this cheeky bast... I don't understand human race, I really don't.

gamoskiouros

Dec 2, 2019
So many hard-working devs out there making great games and you'd prefer to waste your money on this cheeky bast... I don't understand human race, I really don't.
You don't get the sarcasm! :p
Seriously now, I do support other devs and we can't deny that, no matter how unreliable Aorrta is, this is a great game.

Reactions: Toavina Razafimbelo

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
do you all think next update is going to have some action with mom??
Regarding me, I hardly believe in the possibility of release in mentioned time. He is able to release some shit for 15 minutes of play, but it will be not worth of expectation time...

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Hey. What's the difference between The Family Secret and this one ? Better image/animations quality ? This one isn't finished yet I guess, so how far is it from finish ?

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
A few touches says he hahahahahahhahahahahhaha.
That is like when you have construction workers working on your house and they say it will be over soon, just a few touches here and there. And then they spend weeks doing those touches.
In Aorrta´s case it will take months not weeks.
I am sorry i have to say this but after everything that happened i can only joke about his announcements.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes