3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
glad to see your are safe an plan on continuing this really good game that I enjoy very much. The virus pictures in the beginning were a blast and great help too.

Mike3301

Jun 25, 2020
Sometimes I really miss the characters. And I do hope he releases the update fast.

Although he gets in trouble way more times than Ross kissed a dinosaur -_-

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
delete half those games from this site ! ban devs who milk people with fake promises !!!
Not a good idea. Those threads should be kept to show ppl what kinda persons those devs are so they don't throw money at them believing their bullshit. Take Scamdrop's Dual Family for example ... u think the scammer gives a flying fuck about what users discuss on f95zone ??

Just look at his income, if there wasn't a Dual Family thread on f95 his numbers could've been waay bigger than that, same goes for ICSTOR.

Ppl need to know what kinda person they want to support and how he operates ... if they still wanna throw money at those devs like you throw on strippers, it's their business. Consider it the Review section when you buy something online. Deleting the threads won't hurt the business, it does them a favor.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Not a good idea. Those threads should be kept to show ppl what kinda persons those devs are so they don't throw money at them believing their bullshit. Take Scamdrop's Dual Family for example ... u think the scammer gives a flying fuck about what users discuss on f95zone ??

Just look at his income, if there wasn't a Dual Family thread on f95 his numbers could've been waay bigger than that, same goes for ICSTOR.

Ppl need to know what kinda person they want to support and how he operates ... if they still wanna throw money at those devs like you throw on strippers, it's their business. Consider it the Review section when you buy something online. Deleting the threads won't hurt the business, it does them a favor.
and Nutella is shitest cream on planet and people still buying because commercial ! if we delete those abandoned games and ban those devs people never find them and give them money ! if they want money they need to post those games on patreon and similar sites not here where 99% people download free games ! if i want to pay for game i go to store and buy Call Of Duty and other better games for less money ! those devs can milk only idiots who don`t read ours messages :(

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes