3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

botare

Mar 13, 2020
Lying, you're looking for your family, not traveling. You know that. Can a laptop be bulletproof?
Want to make more money, do things seriously. Update regularly, communicate with fans.

Reactions: KROM95

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
To be back again and got on hold on about 4 months. It's a pity just because the game (from my own tastes) has true potential..

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017

Hello to all.
On August 8, my birthday, I left London for my homeland, to my parents in Belarus.
On August 9, presidential elections took place in Belarus, in which Alexander Lukashenko "won". Tough detentions began in the country. People were beaten, taken to prisons, tortured and bullied.
I was detained. They said that I came from England to "undermine the presidential elections."
Yesterday, August 16, I was released.
Now I want to take my parents away from this country.

AORRTA

If that's legit, I'd say he has a good excuse for the delay in his next update. Best wishes to you AORRTA, be safe.

1sttime

Aug 28, 2019

Hello to all.
On August 8, my birthday, I left London for my homeland, to my parents in Belarus.
On August 9, presidential elections took place in Belarus, in which Alexander Lukashenko "won". Tough detentions began in the country. People were beaten, taken to prisons, tortured and bullied.
I was detained. They said that I came from England to "undermine the presidential elections."
Yesterday, August 16, I was released.
Now I want to take my parents away from this country.

AORRTA

If that's legit, I'd say he has a good excuse for the delay in his next update. Best wishes to you AORRTA, be safe.
A few things for you have missed in the last pages.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes