3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

SeryogaViper

Jun 16, 2017
The last post in Aorrta's patreon...

Hello to all.
I have just arrived in London.
I need a couple of days to get things in order, and I'll handle the final part of the game.
Thank you all for your support and kind words.

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
An update for you too guys!

Aorrta came back to UK with his parents.
He was beaten very badly and he is in a wheelchair. They broke his laptop and phone as they thought he came there to film the protests.

The game is safe on his pc and will release in a bit after he dose some personal stuff (get update from work and parents / personal stuff)

ar1 (2).png

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
An update for you too guys!

Aorrta came back to UK with his parents.
He was beaten very badly and he is in a wheelchair. They broke his laptop and phone as they thought he came there to film the protests.

The game is safe on his pc and will release in a bit after he dose some personal stuff (get update from work and parents / personal stuff)

View attachment 792453
most likely beaten by an angry patreon for not delivering the update.. That sounds more likely or he finaly scammed the wrong person where he lives. :devilish: :p

I am wondering what his next excuse will be.
Also couple od days could mean weeks.
Or years.. :devilish: :p Most likely what will happen is he goes into hybernate till his patreon money dries up and suddenly he pops out of his shell again.

Last edited:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I don't understand that picture at all and IMHO it's a very cheap cop-out to justify him not releasing the game.

Full disclaimer: I am fully aware of the situation in Belarus.
BUT ... if he traveled from London to Minsk (let's assume the city with the most riots) he'd most likely do that by plane, he'd then take an Uber from the airport (or a rental from Lithuania/Poland if not allowed to travel directly) to the house of his family. How did he get beat up by Police/Military into a wheelchair if they didn't take part in the protests? Getting his phone and laptop destroyed in the process.
The military/police don't actually beat up every single citizen there just because they're traveling by car.

This isn't making any sense, even for Aorrta. Remember: the game was just missing some translation work from a third party.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
How to get his next game: become a patreon then pay to unlock the silver edition of the gold edition of the diamond edition of the platinum edition of the patreon of the month edition of the patreon of the year edition of the gold dlc edition of the reloaded edition of the reloaded edition of the reloaded reloaded reloaded edition.

well, I hope you get the idea of where is this going.

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
I don't understand that picture at all and IMHO it's a very cheap cop-out to justify him not releasing the game.

Full disclaimer: I am fully aware of the situation in Belarus.
BUT ... if he traveled from London to Minsk (let's assume the city with the most riots) he'd most likely do that by plane, he'd then take an Uber from the airport (or a rental from Lithuania/Poland if not allowed to travel directly) to the house of his family. How did he get beat up by Police/Military into a wheelchair if they didn't take part in the protests? Getting his phone and laptop destroyed in the process.
The military/police don't actually beat up every single citizen there just because they're traveling by car.

This isn't making any sense, even for Aorrta. Remember: the game was just missing some translation work from a third party.
As soon as he entered Belarus he got picked up by police.
He tried to explain numerous times that he came there for his family.
They thought he came there to film and report on the protests, that is how his phone and laptop got broken and himself beaten badly.

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
As soon as he entered Belarus he got picked up by police.
They thought he came there to film and report on the protests, that is how his phone and laptop got broken and himself beaten badly.
Stop lying man. The elections happened on 9th and the riots started. On patreon he claims he flew to Belarus on 8th, how would they pick him up from airport if the riots werent there yet? Did government have a clairvoyant? Did he fly from London through USA rather than just Baltic sea?
OMG what a SCAM.

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
and IF british citizen would have been held by foreign government this would be all over the BBC. They know they cannot do anything to foreigners else NATO would send there peacekeepers already and Lukasenko and Putin doesnt want that. He is harrasing only Belarus citizens.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Problem with being a liar is that even if u tell the truth nobody believes you. He missed a lot of deadlines, went missing for long periods of time while STILL taking his supporters' money, did a release schedule only to miss every deadline again.:cautious: Sorry bro, but Aorrta's past behavior doesn't look good on his rep. That's why ppl say it's a scam and nobody believes u guys.

We all know how serious shit in his country is and family always comes first, but what about his other delays and empty promises. Personally, I'm a big fan of this game and the dev's work, it's a shame he isn't the most reliable out there. If it would've been Philly, Braindrop, Doc.PinkCake or another dev that ppl know is a serious dude, we wouldn't have this conversation. Sadly, Aorrta did this to himself by disrespecting his patrons, his fans and his own work, it's a result of his own actions. If ICSTOR or Scamdrop suddenly start trying to be serious devs and throw promises left and right, ppl would have the same reaction. You reap what u sow brother.:(

I really hope that's a lie tho, I'm disappointed by his work ethic but I don't want to see the dude beaten to death in the hospital, ffs. Still hoping it's nothing serious like that and he releases that update soon.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I think Aorrta is not the real Dev. I think he was a partner with a dev or programmer which don't want to continue with him or break ties. Now he us just putting excuse and milking it nothing else.
An excuse is 'sorry I fell asleep while working on the game'. What this guy is doing is a psycho game, using politics and serious shit that no one believes.

6U1YA3V

Jul 8, 2019
This is just getting pathetic and absurd with the passport and wheelchair.

There is so little communication before that, now no one even believes what he says.

If it is true, hope he gets better soon. However, the broken leg or something must mean more time to create updates and switch from doing it part timeto being full time? maybe? hopefully

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
I think Aorrta is not the real Dev. I think he was a partner with a dev or programmer which don't want to continue with him or break ties. Now he us just putting excuse and milking it nothing else.
I had the same idea regarding him. Otherwise he should not face so much problems. The key problem he has nothing but idea of the plot.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Stop lying man. The elections happened on 9th and the riots started. On patreon he claims he flew to Belarus on 8th, how would they pick him up from airport if the riots werent there yet? Did government have a clairvoyant? Did he fly from London through USA rather than just Baltic sea?
OMG what a SCAM.
Bogdan S. as this user says, you've overdone the lies a little bit. Dates don't add up and everything you wrote sounds like the plot from a cheap spy film.

I must admit that when you wrote
They broke his laptop and phone as they thought he came there to film the protests.
I didn't think the next line would say
The game is safe on his pc and will release in a bit
so I gotta give you that.

Aorrta didn't need to come up with this fanciful story. He could have followed ICSTOR's example and just say he didn't feel like working or whatever. At this point, people still paying him would just reply by bleating no matter what he said.

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
Guys here who are complaining but not actually invested in the game should just shut up. He may be a pathological liar for all we know but man its not like the only game u can play. It will always be his loss if he continues to do it. May he recover from being beaten physically and emotionally if its true.
Why would we shut up? This is forum and we are free to express whatever we like if that condems with terms of this site. So why dont you shut up and crawl back where you belong to.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes