3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Guys here who are complaining but not actually invested in the game should just shut up. He may be a pathological liar for all we know but man its not like the only game u can play. It will always be his loss if he continues to do it. May he recover from being beaten physically and emotionally if its true.
this is an open forum everyone has the right to voice their opinion good or bad.

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
and IF british citizen would have been held by foreign government this would be all over the BBC. They know they cannot do anything to foreigners else NATO would send there peacekeepers already and Lukasenko and Putin doesnt want that. He is harrasing only Belarus citizens.
He is not a british citizen; Do you even read last messages? He is born and raised in Belarus and immigrated to UK alone. (not 100% sure on this, but this is my best guess, since his family was in Belarus)

Bogdan S. as this user says, you've overdone the lies a little bit. Dates don't add up and everything you wrote sounds like the plot from a cheap spy film.

I must admit that when you wrote

I didn't think the next line would say

so I gotta give you that.

Aorrta didn't need to come up with this fanciful story. He could have followed ICSTOR's example and just say he didn't feel like working or whatever. At this point, people still paying him would just reply by bleating no matter what he said.
"you've overdone the lies a little bit" -> I don't lie. I have only communicated the stuff I know. ( i can stop any time, and if i will, there will be no communication at all)
Don't throw shit at me, I am just a guy, who likes the game as much as you do, but I have a bit more direct contact with Aorrta than you do.
Feel free to dm me, if you want proof or something.

I understand that a lot of people are complaining.
We are sorry again :)

Last edited:

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
"I don't lie. I have only communicated the stuff I know. ( i can stop any time, and if i will, there will be no communication at all)
Don't throw shit at me, I am just a guy, who likes the game as much as you do, but I have a bit more direct contact with Aorrta than you do."

"I understand that a lot of people are complaining.
We are sorry again"
Bogdan S. Now read the highlighted parts? Don't you think there's a VERY inconsistent message in there?
First you claim to have nothing to do with Aorrta ... and right after you type "We are sorry".

You really have to learn to keep your story straight, imo. This ain't working out too well as you're hopefully starting to notice.

Spacetraveler

Jun 17, 2019
As soon as he entered Belarus he got picked up by police.
He tried to explain numerous times that he came there for his family.
They thought he came there to film and report on the protests, that is how his phone and laptop got broken and himself beaten badly.
This story is fucking ridiculous, you can't believe this either... :FacePalm:
Somebody travels from London to Belarus, and the POLICE are simply beat the shit out of him and broke his stuffs, because they thought he's a reporter?! :KEK::KEK: It's too rough even from Russians xD

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
This story is fucking ridiculous, you can't believe this either... :FacePalm:
Somebody travels from London to Belarus, and the POLICE are simply beat the shit out of him and broke his stuffs, because they thought he's a reporter?! :KEK::KEK: It's too rough even from Russians xD
You know what is happening right now in Belarus.. right?
Or you are just commenting cus why not

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
It seems that every time this game reaches a point where introduction is over, and sister should appear, developer has some personal difficulty... for the last three years...
Don't feed the troll.

jxsh.

Aug 31, 2020
Guys Can Someone Answer Me, Is The Mother Cheating With Her Personal Driver? (Someone Answer Please)

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Guys Can Someone Answer Me, Is The Mother Cheating With Her Personal Driver? (Someone Answer Please
Guys Can Someone Answer Me, Is The Mother Cheating With Her Personal Driver? (Someone Answer Please)
she is not bound by marriage, hence she has nobody to cheat. Obviously she has an affair outside the office. I am not sure the driver her only lover, but she could have sex with him being drunk.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Being married is not the parameter by which we judge whether someone cheats or not. Being unfaithful to your significant other without their knowledge or consent is what constitutes cheating.
She has no spouse, she has no official boyfriend so she is not able to cheat. She is capable to fuck anyone upon mutual consent of parties.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes