3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Dec 13, 2017 [Abandoned]

Apr 6, 2020 [Onhold]

View attachment 788225
So WTF AORRTA wating for 3 years Lukashenko reloaded. New game name?
For other lazy developers who want to raise money:
Well, 2 years ago he had complicated surgery... of course, back then he was Russian living in Germany, now he is Belorussian living in UK (who for some reason can't translate his own game in English, despite living and working in England... ).
He is the liar. End of story.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
Well, 2 years ago he had complicated surgery... of course, back then he was Russian living in Germany, now he is Belorussian living in UK (who for some reason can't translate his own game in English, despite living and working in England... ).
many people who leave their country doesnt know language of other, example my friends parents lives in UK for 8 years and still cant speak english there is a lot of those people

Reactions: User1230

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
If what you say is true, I think this dev should be banned for being a scammer.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019

Hello to all.
On August 8, my birthday, I left London for my homeland, to my parents in Belarus.
On August 9, presidential elections took place in Belarus, in which Alexander Lukashenko "won". Tough detentions began in the country. People were beaten, taken to prisons, tortured and bullied.
I was detained. They said that I came from England to "undermine the presidential elections."
Yesterday, August 16, I was released.
Now I want to take my parents away from this country.
AORRTA

Жыве Беларусь
66 Likes
He should be slapped by the russian goverment for lazyness.. maybe then he will go to work quickly.. :devilish: :p

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes