3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hmmm, who is she?
She's the cunt that "bought" the mom's company and probably threw her out empty-handed. Cunt 2.0 Glenn betrayed MC's mom and is now kissing this lady's ass. The creep on the left seem to be Jerry, maybe the MC is with him too and they try to find some dirt on her.:unsure: Or they could just rape her, she kinda deserves that.:sneaky:

The strong, smart, independent, single mom being so stupid to get drunk and sign some papers while being drunk AF is a weak premise but I'm still curious to see how it goes. I hope we'll have the option to "thank" Glenn for his loyalty by fucking Helen in front of him and throwing him in the pen.

sn00p

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2019
Too bad, cause it was actually well made, both on rendering and scripting.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Hello to all.

Hello to all.
On August 8, my birthday, I left London for my homeland, to my parents in Belarus.
On August 9, presidential elections took place in Belarus, in which Alexander Lukashenko "won". Tough detentions began in the country. People were beaten, taken to prisons, tortured and bullied.
I was detained. They said that I came from England to "undermine the presidential elections."
Yesterday, August 16, I was released.
Now I want to take my parents away from this country.

AORRTA

Жыве Беларусь
We last spoke on 08/10/2020, he didnt came online at all after that

Will get updated once he goes back to UK or gets reliable internet in Belarus
This guy from his patreon page says it all if u ask me.

I hope the issues with your family get taken care of. With that being said, you have not been transparent with anything regarding your updates, or being on time with them. You are the one who put the update release out for the 7th, no one else. The 7th comes and there is nothing. Then on the 9th there is a message on Discord from Bogdan S that the game is not being released because of English proofing. On the 10th Bogdan S makes another post informing us that you have things going on in life, and it is postponed until you manage to solve things out with your family. Now today, you post that you did not leave the UK until the 8th on your birthday. SO WHY WAS THE GAME NOT RELEASED ON THE 7th IF YOU WERE STILL IN THE UK? If the game is postponed due to that, and it is obviously not being released or being worked on since you are out of country, then the payments that your Patrons are charged each month should be paused until it is being released. We do support you, but you should not put dates out that you cannot keep. Your family is important, no denying that, but it is the track record of late releases that have people losing faith. Remember it is better to under promise, and over deliver than to over promise and under deliver.
So Aorrta flew to Belarus on the 8th. Bogdan said they lost contact on the 10th; OK, that could make sense. Remember that there were no riots or anything the day he arrived, the situation was apparently still normal on the 8th.

But then, the election took place on the 9th and the riots and protests started after the results were known. If Aorrta was arrested that must have taken place on the 10th when they lost contact. He claims to have been in police custody for several days until the 16th August.

So, how did Bogdan keep saying that there was a problem with the English translation until the 10th, when he came out saying that Aorrta was having some personal issues?

Let's suppose the problem was the proofreading. Let's imagine the proofreaders have finished their job. The update would be ready according to their words.
Is anything preventing Aorrta from uploading it right now? He needed an internet connection to post on Patreon anyway. Bogdan literally said the game " Will get updated once he goes back to UK or gets reliable internet in Belarus."

lol i like how quickly mods put onhold tag here, guys u might wanna check milfy city :ROFLMAO:
Good luck with that. Too much traffic to that thread.

Last edited:

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
Look I'm a fan of this game obviously but Devs aren't robots, hell we all have our personal shit we're dealing with. 2020 has been a mindfuck for everyone. If Aorrta needs to put his family first and further delay this project then so be, I'm fine with that. I'm I disappointed? Of course. Did I cry? Yes. I'm crying as I type these words, it's really disgusting I'm glad you guys aren't here the witness this there's snot and everything. But the point is... It's not that serious. I've survived My New Neighbors, Dual Family, Love and Submission and this to shall past. Take care Aorrta.
I dont really know if you know aorrta and still believe him or you just dont know him , the guy dont need an epidemic, riots prison or an accident to not work . He is just like that from day 1, a lazy liar who like to be supported for doing nothing . He is like a little Gumdrop exept he like to put dates and love drama...

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Ok so as someone who has played this game since it's first release and was a fan of it, even tho it was very buggy in it's early versions I sadly have to admit that he is indeed a milker :cry:

sagunt

Aug 24, 2019
Ok so as someone who has played this game since it's first release and was a fan of it, even tho it was very buggy in it's early versions I sadly have to admit that he is indeed a milker :cry:
Indeed he is. He is unable to mitigate a few life troubles as normal adult males do succesfully. If he had attended my normal school in late 90th he would have been beaten offently. I do not respect Aorrta.

Bogdan S.

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2020
So Aorrta flew to Belarus on the 8th. Bogdan said they lost contact on the 10th; OK, that could make sense. Remember that there were no riots or anything the day he arrived, the situation was apparently still normal on the 8th.

But then, the election took place on the 9th and the riots and protests started after the results were known. If Aorrta was arrested that must have taken place on the 10th when they lost contact. He claims to have been in police custody for several days until the 16th August.

So, how did Bogdan keep saying that there was a problem with the English translation until the 10th, when he came out saying that Aorrta was having some personal issues?

Let's suppose the problem was the proofreading. Let's imagine the proofreaders have finished their job. The update would be ready according to their words.
Is anything preventing Aorrta from uploading it right now? He needed an internet connection to post on Patreon anyway. Bogdan literally said the game " Will get updated once he goes back to UK or gets reliable internet in Belarus."

Good luck with that. Too much traffic to that thread.
"how did Bogdan keep saying that there was a problem with the English translation until the 10th"

- This is usually the problem, every time this is the problem, i just guessed.

D

Deleted member 1691628

Not sure if covid skip already exists, I searched but came up with nothing. At any rate, never played this game until now but already annoyed after 3rd launch having to be reminded about Corona - As if I don't hear enough about it already.
  • z_nocovid.rpy
    • Skip Covid Screens
  • z_tsr_cheats.rpy
    • Developer Enabled
    • Cheat Money Button (added to Money Screen in Phone)
* Updated 8/21/2020 1:39 am Eastern)
Install: Extract files(s) from 7zip archive and drop 1 or both of the files (can be used together) into your TSR\game folder.
screenshot0001.png

Last edited by a moderator:

6U1YA3V

Jul 8, 2019
It is pretty clear Aorrta is more about overthrowing dictators in countries he doesn't reside than making the f*cking game, for which he is still getting paid by 280 patrons approximately about 1k dollars a month.

Wait till he goes to Venezuela to fight Maduro or Syria to support Assad. Supporting Aorrta now is on the borderline of supporting international terrorism lmao.

No update till 2021, almost guarantee

JJ9898

Oct 5, 2019
It is pretty clear Aorrta is more about overthrowing dictators in countries he doesn't reside than making the f*cking game, for which he is still getting paid by 280 patrons approximately about 1k dollars a month.

Wait till he goes to Venezuela to fight Maduro or Syria to support Assad. Supporting Aorrta now is on the borderline of supporting international terrorism lmao.

No update till 2021, almost guarantee
really? no update until 2021?????????????????????????????

6U1YA3V

Jul 8, 2019
really? no update until 2021?????????????????????????????
Not confirmed obviously. I am just exxagerating the fact he prioritized rioting over doing the work he gets paid for and I blew it out of proportion to suggest he will finish the game once he finished fighting all the dictatorships in the world. Which of course is not true yet hilarious.

It is safe to say its not worth donating a single bit to this man until he finishes the game.

HE HAS NO PLANS ON MAKING IT FULL TIME (if he did, he would actively communicate and set goals for like 1000 patrons). In my opinion however, I believe he could make it full time pretty easily only if he starts delivering small consistent updates and sets goals. He doesn't, so what else to expect from him. Now that he has been beaten by the police away from his computer in London, literally 0 work till he recovers and gets back. Even if he does that, you got 0 guarantees that he won't just go looking for a new job for getting kicked out from the previous one for skipping work because of being detained in another country or some other shit.

At this pace, the next update will be during the winter. Full game done by 2022-2023 at best if not abandonded *AGAIN*

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes