3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Kris'is

Donor
May 4, 2017
The thing is that of course he goes family first in a situation like this but the thing that really is missing on his story is that the game update release was supposed to be August 7th and he told that he left to Belarus on August 8th on his birthday. So he basically still was not going to release it on time after the second or third release date.

I highly recommend people to unpledge him as he won't pause the payments on his patreon due to the delay and when people unpledge he will feel the need to release the update faster.

I am a supporter of his but also unpledged his patreon because of the constant excuses that he spits out and i will support him again once the releases start to come back again.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Honestly, I dont buy his story. It contradicts with so many things he posted before.

If, unfortunately, it is true, I wish he could get his family back to UK soon and update the game soon.
Yep, people need to have an whole load of scepticism with this one he has told many stories before....

kilo310

Jun 23, 2017
On August 9, presidential elections took place in Belarus, in which Alexander Lukashenko "won". Tough detentions began in the country. People were beaten, taken to prisons, tortured and bullied.
I was detained. They said that I came from England to "undermine the presidential elections."
Yesterday, August 16, I was released.
Now I want to take my parents away from this country.

AORRTA

-Lie, as always.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Release Date: 2020-05-30 :unsure:
Game launched here that was not made by the developer is very doubtful.

I say this because there are so many good games stuck in time, because it came in here through a player who supported the developer and then gave up supporting it.

So it is difficult to know if this will have a happy ending for those who waste time downloading.

As the old saying goes, everything good is short-lived. :WeSmart:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
First Love and Submission. Now this, whats next Dual Family lol.
This is the same as the much acclaimed (ICSTOR) one day that I had spoken badly about the guy just threw stones at me !!! Now take a look at the Milf City page and review the comments of many people by daring him (ICSTOR) for his trickery.
I'm sorry to speak but what is true should not be left under the rug.
This is just deceptive merchandise, it is orange on the outside and lemon on the inside ... as long as it is dripping some money, I saw it go on forever. :WeSmart:

Reactions: Sinsofmyblood

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Look I'm a fan of this game obviously but Devs aren't robots, hell we all have our personal shit we're dealing with. 2020 has been a mindfuck for everyone. If Aorrta needs to put his family first and further delay this project then so be, I'm fine with that. I'm I disappointed? Of course. Did I cry? Yes. I'm crying as I type these words, it's really disgusting I'm glad you guys aren't here the witness this there's snot and everything. But the point is... It's not that serious. I've survived My New Neighbors, Dual Family, Love and Submission and this to shall past. Take care Aorrta.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
It so funny yet annoying with all the Wankers-Drama in this site.
Many moderators come & go like smelling farts, because people in here are mental ... nuts ... crazy. Not that I'm shocked by it, in the first place, this is a pervert community. Knew some ex-mods that leave their post, because it's pointless to pacify you all. Y'all just lunatic masturbater that hate when you can't wanking with new updates ... even tho there's tons of others games that you can play.

Don't you at least read the news what happening in Belarus, like right now, fappers ?

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
There’s nothing terrible in Minsk unless his parents are fighting the police behalf of riots. He is trying to persuade donaters on his good faith linking to external factors. He has provided no any avidence of a fact, that the release has been developed in full. All we are having today is aorrta tales how good fellow he is. Dear donators, please do unpleage your support of his patreon page.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
He hasn’t intent to meet deadlines at all. He disrespects us, he disrespects his supporters, he lies on his participation in riots in the streets of minsk. The secret reloaded must be determined as abandoned project, all donations must be paid back. I do not trust aorrta.

Reactions: MyLoneyLucifer

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I give up on explaining the situation with you guys;

If anyone has any questions, please dm me:)

View attachment 777641
We know the situation, we just don't really believe it.
This guy in your picture is what the MC should look like. Since it's an adult here about to grope mom, and not a little child; guessing this is one of the bad guys. I say good, mom needs a man in her life anyway, not a stunted little shrimp.

Rabonixxx

Apr 26, 2020
I read the post and it´s so unbelievable that situation man. We have to respect and encourage him for this hard moments. Sure when he finish all his troubles, will come back for more content; but for now respect for him. Good luck buddy!!

Reactions: BatmanNinja

Stygian90

Jun 14, 2017
This guy from his patreon page says it all if u ask me.

I hope the issues with your family get taken care of. With that being said, you have not been transparent with anything regarding your updates, or being on time with them. You are the one who put the update release out for the 7th, no one else. The 7th comes and there is nothing. Then on the 9th there is a message on Discord from Bogdan S that the game is not being released because of English proofing. On the 10th Bogdan S makes another post informing us that you have things going on in life, and it is postponed until you manage to solve things out with your family. Now today, you post that you did not leave the UK until the 8th on your birthday. SO WHY WAS THE GAME NOT RELEASED ON THE 7th IF YOU WERE STILL IN THE UK? If the game is postponed due to that, and it is obviously not being released or being worked on since you are out of country, then the payments that your Patrons are charged each month should be paused until it is being released. We do support you, but you should not put dates out that you cannot keep. Your family is important, no denying that, but it is the track record of late releases that have people losing faith. Remember it is better to under promise, and over deliver than to over promise and under deliver.

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017

Hello to all.
On August 8, my birthday, I left London for my homeland, to my parents in Belarus.
On August 9, presidential elections took place in Belarus, in which Alexander Lukashenko "won". Tough detentions began in the country. People were beaten, taken to prisons, tortured and bullied.
I was detained. They said that I came from England to "undermine the presidential elections."
Yesterday, August 16, I was released.
Now I want to take my parents away from this country.
AORRTA

Жыве Беларусь
66 Likes

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes