3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Look better, there are others as bad.

I don't consider myself the most social person, but these devs look like they've never had real human contact, they don't have any respect for the people that pays money for helping them developing.
I don't mean just scamming his Patreons but he gets involved in weird businesses like when he hired a translated and didn't pay him and now his family is in trouble. Is his family in trouble because of his shadiness?

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I don't mean just scamming his Patreons but he gets involved in weird businesses like when he hired a translated and didn't pay him and now his family is in trouble. Is his family in trouble because of his shadiness?
I don't think you can put your family in trouble just by a problem with a freelance translator, IMO that's all bs, what I can't understand is how a guy so talented can't just finish a couple updates in a row. The only thing I can think is that he's working for some company and used to make this game in the free time, now that the pandemic is falling back he's back to work. And of course he doesn't give a f*** at all about patreons or followers.

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
1597667658782.png

Hello to all.

Hello to all.
On August 8, my birthday, I left London for my homeland, to my parents in Belarus.
On August 9, presidential elections took place in Belarus, in which Alexander Lukashenko "won". Tough detentions began in the country. People were beaten, taken to prisons, tortured and bullied.
I was detained. They said that I came from England to "undermine the presidential elections."
Yesterday, August 16, I was released.
Now I want to take my parents away from this country.

AORRTA

Жыве Беларусь

icehot

Feb 16, 2018
View attachment 775854

Hello to all.

Hello to all.
On August 8, my birthday, I left London for my homeland, to my parents in Belarus.
On August 9, presidential elections took place in Belarus, in which Alexander Lukashenko "won". Tough detentions began in the country. People were beaten, taken to prisons, tortured and bullied.
I was detained. They said that I came from England to "undermine the presidential elections."
Yesterday, August 16, I was released.
Now I want to take my parents away from this country.

AORRTA

Жыве Беларусь

Yes, but it would have been nice to have some words regarding the update. He doesn't even acknowledge that he didn't deliver. I guess that at this point we'll see the game on the 7th of August 2222 (no, no 2022).

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Honestly...

If a dev keeps trying to make a game but things come up i very much doubt that dev is trying to milk anyone but rather his life is complicated. Not saying there aren't devs who milk patrons, once again up to patrons to leave.

I think in Aortta's case its life getting in the way of him making the game. Let's wait and see. I think he's more focused on helping his family than doing the game. The game's money is something he would use to help his family out so it's a catch 22 for him. He's not the only dev in a situation like this.

What does this mean for the game tho?

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Guys, just forget about the update for now, if all this shit is true it won't happen anytime soon.

If it's not true I guess in some way we'll find out sooner or later, you can't sustain a lie for much time when there are hundreds of people reading and analizing every word you say, and mostly when money is involved in a posible scam.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I due have compation for him as a person. His situation sucks balls.

But as him being a dev i don’t really follow it all.
He lives in the uk so he works their so he will 9/10 work in a english speaking company. So why have a translater?

i hope he gets his family With him in The uk. And that evrything goes well.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
lol. sorry to sound rude, but u cant run from ur reputation. thats why u might wanna keep it clean, because in the time of need u could safely say "guys, i never let u down in the past, but i cant deliver now because of this and this, sorry"

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Honestly...

If a dev keeps trying to make a game but things come up i very much doubt that dev is trying to milk anyone but rather his life is complicated. Not saying there aren't devs who milk patrons, once again up to patrons to leave.

I think in Aortta's case its life getting in the way of him making the game. Let's wait and see. I think he's more focused on helping his family than doing the game. The game's money is something he would use to help his family out so it's a catch 22 for him. He's not the only dev in a situation like this.
ya for 3 4 years he try to help his family?

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
While I like the game I feel for the dev and his family, not to mention all the people being mistreated in Belarus (2020 can't catch a break...this year has been the worst I've ever experienced and I've just been affected by COVID and not been even sick with it)

• Sad
Reactions: BatmanNinja
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes