3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

6U1YA3V

Jul 8, 2019
We last spoke on 08/10/2020, he didnt came online at all after that

Will get updated once he goes back to UK or gets reliable internet in Belarus
The internet works fine there at least during the day now. Plus there is a VPN and it isn't hard to get on Patreon and write a few messages with the update on the situation. He is obviously not treating this as seriously as Lewdlab for example (obviously that dude gets 30k dollars per month). Nevertheless, I assume it will not come out any time soon after absolute hell of irresponsibility in the past and whats happening now.

Honestly, so glad I didn't donate but was about to just before the new update back in april

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Fellow Patreons, my family is in trouble, and I have to leave the country to help them. I'm sorry.

There, took me 5 seconds to type that out, and all controversy is gone. But no, we had to find it out much later, and through a third party. Plus it's not the first time this guy has pulled a stunt, using different reasons...each time after the update was supposed to come out. No disrespect if it's real, but you can't blame people having a blanket of skepticism at this point.

Dec 20, 2019
Fellow Patreons, my family is in trouble, and I have to leave the country to help them. I'm sorry.

There, took me 5 seconds to type that out, and all controversy is gone. But no, we had to find it out much later, and through a third party. Plus it's not the first time this guy has pulled a stunt, using different reasons...each time after the update was supposed to come out. No disrespect if it's real, but you can't blame people having a blanket of skepticism at this point.
Good point. But it doesn't matter any other way I guess. People will doubt him all the same whether he make a post about it, tell someone on discord, make a youtube video about it, or go on national TV to announce it.

Me, there are many other games out there that I haven't have the chance to play, adult or non-adult, and half of the games I've played already disappointed me so makes no difference.

Torakiki

Jul 6, 2019
Aorrta website is suspended and on Patreon need to reach goal 500 to pay a programmer.

Mike3301

Jun 25, 2020
And I'm already missing the talented artist who was posting some artworks here. No hope for Aorrta himself anymore,good luck with his life

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Look better, there are others as bad.

I don't consider myself the most social person, but these devs look like they've never had real human contact, they don't have any respect for the people that pays money for helping them developing.
Being precisely, they do not indend to work for good reputation. ICSTOR had accomplished several novels before started Milfy City. How donators think: there are only developers who complete games worth of donations. Why to donate the game which should be completed? I believe the answear to be obvious.....

Reactions: ct4me
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes