3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
We want to trust him, but, we just can't... He's only reaping what he sowed. Too bad for him. Unfortunately, his reputation is too sullied for sympathy.
Well, to be honest, I am in this thread just for loolz. Back in 2018, I have downloaded original game, and I liked it, but then he started with his bs excuses. At first, I hoped he will release something, well, girls are hot. But, later, I realisd guy is just fake. Anybody interested can go and read original thread, there is literary nothing new here...
Same excuses, same teasing with new character, same paranoia about hypothetical introduction of NTR... well, ok, MC was originally taller than all girls. So, I can't trust him, and it's depressing to see newer members getting nervous over this.
There are thousands of games here... just check next, and don't worry, if he ever release new version, it will get here.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Well, to be honest, I am in this thread just for loolz. Back in 2018, I have downloaded original game, and I liked it, but then he started with his bs excuses. At first, I hoped he will release something, well, girls are hot. But, later, I realisd guy is just fake. Anybody interested can go and read original thread, there is literary nothing new here...
Same excuses, same teasing with new character, same paranoia about hypothetical introduction of NTR... well, ok, MC was originally taller than all girls. So, I can't trust him, and it's depressing to see newer members getting nervous over this.
There are thousands of games here... just check next, and don't worry, if he ever release new version, it will get here.
Indeed. This excuse inferno started way back in 2017. 3 years later, nothing changed. Absolutely nothing. All of us should just ignore this thread and stop giving importance to someone who doesn't deserve it. As you said, there are tons of other games out there.

Reactions: Thermophob

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
So, after missing two release dates he chose himself (!) he went from proof-reading issues with the English translation to very, very delicate personal problems as a reason for the delay. Very creative.
Those problems seem so very, very delicate that he is unable to post his excuses on Patreon himself and had to resort to another person in his Discord. How brave.
Mind you, Patreon will still charge his supporters every month since he did not pause the payments, even though the development of the game is stopped until his problems are resolved.

Okaaaay ...

Last edited:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Obvious lies what that assistant is saying.
Just look at the words he is using, trying to be overly dramatic etc.
First is proofreading, now very very big problems in real life. Come on, i know there are idiots out there who would believe whatever you tell them, but most of the people in here are not brainless.

Reactions: Stuwi71

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
FROM Discord
Hello!
I got news! There are some very delicate problems in Aorrta's life right now. Like VERY VERY delicate and he needs to solve them before doing anything else. The game will be postponed until he manages to solve them. The problems from an outside person seem easy, but we dont know how deep they are as we didnt had time to chat that much (me and Aorrta). Again, Aorrta is facing some very very difficult times and we hope that you will understand! Any questions please ask in MY dm's. Thank you and sorry for the long delay! (good things always come last!) Thank you for sticking with us!
Damn, these fuckers have no shame, from "proofreading" to "very very difficult times"
Who the fuck is going to believe this bullshit again ?

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Does anyone here want to donate him yet? I doubt if anybody is so naive.... after all, the game has been abandoned. I have spent no one dollar for aorrta anD my conscious is clear. Obviously the new version has not been developed, therefore the product is absent.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
If I was his patreon I would be unsubscribing right now, but that's me... I'm here for the free stuff

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: das ist wurzig

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
There is nothing unexpected. As well as the first time, the author quickly got tired.
I don't know man, the fact that he came back with a reloaded version of the game was very unexpected, and that alone means that he didn't got tired the first time around no?
I'm not trying to defend the dev or anything, just sayin.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
I don't know man, the fact that he came back with a reloaded version of the game was very unexpected, and that alone means that he didn't got tired the first time around no?
I'm not trying to defend the dev or anything, just sayin.
Maybe he tried to restart the project, but something went wrong again. This time he went further. This game reminds me of the Two Sides game. If I am not mistaken, it has already been restarted three times, but in the end it has not advanced anywhere

Reactions: Drako and Draverik

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Maybe he tried to restart the project, but something went wrong again. This time he went further. This game reminds me of the Two Sides game. If I am not mistaken, it has already been restarted three times, but in the end it has not advanced anywhere
This is because since you can get funded via Patreon there is no real incentive on actually finishing a game.
There's a lot of people who are willing to give it a shot since it's basically free but they simply don't have what it takes. It's a low risk high reward type of scenario.
Just don't get too attached to anything posted here and you're good.

Reactions: User1230 and Tikki

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
Just forget. I doubt if it’s achievable to do such product with a lack of resources. Aorrta is a beggar. He might have been successful ten years ago. Now everything has been changed in Russia.
ok but i dont understand why it has a 0.4.2 version on the patreon site ????

Dec 20, 2019
hello me I have a small question just to know if an update will be released soon ???
Your answer if you choose to accept it
FROM Discord
Hello!
I got news! There are some very delicate problems in Aorrta's life right now. Like VERY VERY delicate and he needs to solve them before doing anything else. The game will be postponed until he manages to solve them. The problems from an outside person seem easy, but we dont know how deep they are as we didnt had time to chat that much (me and Aorrta). Again, Aorrta is facing some very very difficult times and we hope that you will understand! Any questions please ask in MY dm's. Thank you and sorry for the long delay! (good things always come last!) Thank you for sticking with us!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mercyyuko
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes