3.00 star(s) 87 Votes
Jan 3, 2019
Such a promising game, and again it fades. As we wrote above, the author apparently found a job and can not devote time to the game, and the game was conceived in order to earn something while looking for work.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I think it might be time to hang it up and call this game abandoned.
Good call. Unfortunately, Aortta is too indisciplined workwise. If my memory serves me right, the " abandonned tag " was used twice in the past....Then, BAM ! Dude appears out of nowhere and delivers, then goes back to his old habits. If he was more serious and disciplined, his game could become a hit and he could earn lots of pledgers/cash...I do think that this game isn't his priority and that he must already earn a lot of money in real life. I mean, he's got to eat, right ? If patreon was his only source of income, he would definitely act in a more professional manner.

Oct 23, 2017
Despite the name of the game, it seems, if there is one thing that is not a Secret, it is that the Aorrta will not honor its words, deadlines and will disappear for a while. Looking forward to the next excuse and delivery date. :HideThePain:

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
"Hello,
Sorry for delay, Aorrta is very busy in real life with work.
Aorrta is not YET able to do this game as his full time job.
The problem that we have, that is slowing the development, is English proofing. (As far as I know, all renders are done). We want everything to be perfect for you :).
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them in chat.
Thank you for supporting us.
Love you all."

Discord post from one of his assistants. From my guess I don't think English is a first language for Aorrta and he needs a proofer to help, causing this particular slow down.

jimmytango488

May 21, 2019
"Hello,
Sorry for delay, Aorrta is very busy in real life with work.
Aorrta is not YET able to do this game as his full time job.
The problem that we have, that is slowing the development, is English proofing. (As far as I know, all renders are done). We want everything to be perfect for you :).
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask them in chat.
Thank you for supporting us.
Love you all."

Discord post from one of his assistants. From my guess I don't think English is a first language for Aorrta and he needs a proofer to help, causing this particular slow down.
So, after this, ICSTOR, Lewdlab, all these other dickheads who take your money and never update, I'm starting to think its time to get these devs banned from Patreon. It's clear to me that, rather than encouraging devs to actually work on the game and update regularly, Patreon merely encourages devs to string their patrons for as long as possible while doing an absolute bare minimum of work.

I think it's time for a platform like steam, but made specifically for adult games. Something with a review process where games can't be sold unless they are at some advanced stage of development, so that devs are encouraged to develop games if they want to get paid, rather than the other way around.

I encourage everyone to stop patronizing devs. Don't give any of them another cent.

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018
So, after this, ICSTOR, Lewdlab, all these other dickheads who take your money and never update, I'm starting to think its time to get these devs banned from Patreon. It's clear to me that, rather than encouraging devs to actually work on the game and update regularly, Patreon merely encourages devs to string their patrons for as long as possible while doing an absolute bare minimum of work.

I think it's time for a platform like steam, but made specifically for adult games. Something with a review process where games can't be sold unless they are at some advanced stage of development, so that devs are encouraged to develop games if they want to get paid, rather than the other way around.

I encourage everyone to stop patronizing devs. Don't give any of them another cent.
what are you talking about?

Lewdlab is making updates almost each month, a shitty update but a update

Oct 23, 2017
what are you talking about?

Lewdlab is making updates almost each month, a shitty update but a update
I have to agree. Although the game is still basically a massage and yoga simulator, there is no way to compare it with Aorrta or ICSTOR. It's nine months without a "Milky" City update. And I just don't doubt it takes a year. RAinces (Bad Bob Saga) is a much better example of delay and silence.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes