3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
This is Aorrta guys... if you were expecting anything you are delusional. He was leading patreon donators on when this game was just called: The Secret, and then he made a remake of the game (the secret reloaded) and we are back to the same old shit.

Sorry fellas but I recommend that you simply move on, Aorrta is notorious for making empty promises. This game will not be getting anywhere anytime soon, or possibly ever.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
This is Aorrta guys... if you were expecting anything you are delusional. He was leading patreon donators on when this game was just called: The Secret, and then he made a remake of the game (the secret reloaded) and we are back to the same old shit.

Sorry fellas but I recommend that you simply move on, Aorrta is notorious for making empty promises. This game will not be getting anywhere anytime soon, or possibly ever.
Before that in 2017 the game was also called 'The Family Secret', but you can guess how that one went. :ROFLMAO:
It doesn't matter if you believe this political thriller of a life, this game is a scam and always has been.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah i played the game waay back when the original version had the first release and like other long time lurkers on this forum i do not believe this new excuses. Way too many missed deadlines and different excuses. I hate to say it, because i want to see new updates, but this is all bunch of bull, you can easily see that if you read all his comments in the updates about the reason for delays over this past couple of months.

Reactions: Spacetraveler

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
At first it was The Family Secret, then The Secret and now The Secret Reloaded, you see where I'm going with this?

It's the same pattern, same strategy. His idol is probably GumDrop.

In a few years, we'll probably see the same game under some "Secret" name.

I didn't gave him a single cent, but I feel sorry for the ppl that got scammed.

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
At first it was The Family Secret, then The Secret and now The Secret Reloaded, you see where I'm going with this?

It's the same pattern, same strategy. His idol is probably GumDrop.

In a few years, we'll probably see the same game under some "Secret" name.

I didn't gave him a single cent, but I feel sorry for the ppl that got scammed.
Either do I. If you donate bad fellow who do not follow his promises properly, you esteem your money too cheap. They would hardly forgive that mistake...

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
haha i said right away that nothing will be the same principle over the years and every time you write something about this dev you get dislike or the comment is deleted and i can't understand how the same people can defend this lousy rip-off for years and even Transfer money month after month where there are really VERY much better games

that are worth supporting or you burn your money right away or throw it out the window everything comes out the same, I'm curious when the next attempt comes under a different name or who maybe knows a new game which is never finished but is restarted over and over again

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes