3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
NEWS FOR UPDATE!!

According to the information I got from a reliable source; Aorrta kidnapped by UFOs. I heard they are beating him so bad with their huge cocks.

He will IMMEDIATELY release update after we save him.

Don't worry and keep in trust with Aorrta.

I don't know why everyone beating Aorrta though.

We need COUPLE DAYS to save him.

Thanks.
okay where we meet?? We need to think of counter attack for aliens to save aorrta!

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
NEWS FOR UPDATE!!

According to the information I got from a reliable source; Aorrta kidnapped by UFOs. I heard they are beating him so bad with their huge cocks.

He will IMMEDIATELY release update after we save him.

Don't worry and keep in trust with Aorrta.

I don't know why everyone beating Aorrta though.

We need COUPLE DAYS to save him.

Thanks.
how much sperm we need to collect ???

BatmanNinja

Apr 12, 2020
hhahah ofc it won't. We know our Aorrta :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I wonder he or his friend sees this & they are like,"Ok,fine.You are making fun of me & my life again so i'll stall this update again.I tried to be helpful/truthful to you all about the difficult times i had to face with my family but all of you are still making fun of me so i'll delay the update yet again." :unsure:

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Ok,fine.You are making fun of me & my life again so i'll stall this update again.I tried to be helpful/truthful to you all about the difficult times i had to face
It's not like he missed all the deadlines or made promises he didn't keep.:whistle: He always kept his fans up to date, never went missing, never took money from his supporters without releasing content... we should be ashamed of ourselves.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
It won't come out September 27, don't fool yourself.
For some reason he likes the number 27.
Let's reminisce a bit:
Let's cross fingers that we don't get another delay on the 27th.... -.-"
reloaded... hahahah... complete redesign... lol that means that version will prolly not have content in it.. just like the older version it came from..kudos to the dev... 27 will not happen like the last 2 times he updated... lmfao...let me roll to the floor and pray to god that it will come true.
Hello Darkness my old friend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He will just pass to the next lie, don't be surprised to hear he just got a corona or something...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Xumeey and sarge87

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hey guys where’s your optimism? Don’t you have a little faith?
There's a huge difference between optimism and being realistic, Bud. Faith ? May be it isn't the place to say this and may be I'm being hypocrite here, but I'd rather have faith in God than a liar who came up with loads of excuses during the last 3 years.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
At this point I'm expecting Aorrta to have a giant wheel with various excuses with a small section that says release update. Come the 27th he'll spin it and we'll find out if it lands on the tiny sliver that says release.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes