3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

kaka123

Jul 22, 2017
What a joke new touches ohh.. it took ages for new update... I want to put aortta permanently in wheel Chair..while beat the fu@k out of him with UFO Dildo ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: Spacetraveler

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Being frankly, on the aorrta’s place I would forfeit from any dates appointment. I would rather publish an update. Without doubt it will solve all the troubles. Do work hard Bashar! Hard work causes higher gain.

Reactions: Toavina Razafimbelo
Apr 21, 2019
Would it be possible to have some images we preview of this new update thank you is possible? because it's fine to say that there will be new updates but without a difficult overview to get an idea of what it will look like when finished. :unsure:
;)

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Would it be possible to have some images we preview of this new update thank you is possible? because it's fine to say that there will be new updates but without a difficult overview to get an idea of what it will look like when finished. :unsure:
;)
I doubt if such images really exist. I presume if they had been created by aorrta he would have published such a staff long time ago.

Reactions: desmand

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
What are the differences between this remake and the origial? I've only played this... Are there different sex scenes in the original?

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes