3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
The funniest thing is once that this update comes out, almost everyone will forget about Aortta's past behavior and start trusting him again, like nothing happened.... Well, until the day he gets back to his old demons.
do we have enough devs who are capable to make a comparable product? We have no I guess.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
engrish is a real thing. I knew a mexican lady who has been in america for over 20 years and can't really string together a proper sentence without using google translate. she just moved from mexico into a spanish speaking community and never bothered with the language.

It's entirely possible Aorrta speaks broken or passable english but would still get jumped on for bad grammar or incorrect pluralization. translator doesnt just mean one language to another as they also serve as a proof reader.

I think MC is daydreaming and its not a real scene.
Yeah I don’t think Lola gave it up to him that easily.

Reactions: Profound_Madman

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I think anyone here could translate it faster than he. I'm sure sure about it.
Yep. Our bois could lend him a hand if he'd ask for help and they'll probably do it for free too, but he wouldn't have an excuse to keep delaying the update and milking his patrons.

I'm curious to see how much content the update has IF we lucky to play it this year and he won't have any more "technical" difficulties to pull another delay.

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
he reminds me of icstor with milf city works on update and finishes it but dont release it until people unsub or etc then uploads update and story circles more again

bobbrazil

Aug 2, 2018
I'm sure that if anyone here try to translate in Google Translate could post the update faster. Sad to say it but this guy is really talented however hate to work and create content, hard talent waste, he could be doing one of the best games from this forum and making a lot of money.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
The funniest thing is once that this update comes out, almost everyone will forget about Aortta's past behavior and start trusting him again, like nothing happened.... Well, until the day he gets back to his old demons.
It's gonna be all love until he fucks up again..

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
It's now October 1st, and omg no changes :WutFace:
Now I know where I stand with Aorrta. TIME'S UP

Been lurking here since June, there's no reason to stay in this thread anymore. Thanks for the entertainment, memes, and popcorn worthy moments, but I must bid you all adieu

Cheers :cool:
*Fappable One has left the chat*

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
As I supposed before, Aorrta tried to buy some time. Soon he will blame the mythical translator for the lack of update. He could have found enough volunteers here, if he really wanted to translate update.

Reactions: omnimon1

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
Furthermore, he could release a Russian version first. In his reputational state it would have a positive impact on a situation. He did nothing like this.

Reactions: omnimon1
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes