3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
That post title should get him banned from patreon. You lead potential patrons on to think the update is out, some might decide to pay only to find out it was yet another bullshit post. Clickbait at its nastiest with money involved.
Absolutely disgusting, what a vile thing to do.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
He abandoned his previous game, so be careful before you decide to become his patron. I suggest to wait and see whats gonna happen since this one is onhold for now.
Well the update is already out, came out on the 29th but its not here yet.

chilliam

Jan 16, 2020
i'm pretty sure that was just a devious post to get patrons? someone a few pages back saw the post and said the post was saying that aorrta said he was "waiting on the translator" for the new update. which is a lie he's already used once

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
i'm pretty sure that was just a devious post to get patrons? someone a few pages back saw the post and said the post was saying that aorrta said he was "waiting on the translator" for the new update. which is a lie he's already used once
The post on the 29th is titled ' ' so it could be the update i dont really know lol

• Angry
Reactions: House Of Black

GhostFaceGuy

Sep 16, 2019
On Monday Aorrta promised to release it within a couple of days. As the greatest Russian poet Pushkin A.S. Said: the night is approaching, but German has been absent...

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes